New Insights [ReaderxGeneralHux] II

3786 words (2/2)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Enjoying yourself?"

You shriek as your eyes shoot open.

Hux is standing in the door frame.

You intuitively sink further down, hoping that the bubbles cover your body. You're too embarrassed to speak, your heart beating in your throat.

"I see you made yourself at home." He takes a step into the bathroom, gesturing around.

"I-"

FUCK. Your eyes dart over his face; you try to make out if he's angry or not.

"Yes?" He raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"You said you would be back tomorrow." You hear yourself say as if that would make this okay.

"Well, lucky me I got here earlier. Otherwise, I would have missed this glorious view. "

Oh.

He's absolutely, shamelessly enjoying this.

You hold your breath for a few seconds before you say the one thing you actually want to say: "Are you going to join me or just stand there all day?"

Hux' mouth falls open. He absolutely did not expect that you would match his energy.

You rest your arms on the edge of the tub, and your head on top of them, looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

He doesn't reply. His fingers twitch and his eyes pierces into you, and you're pretty sure he's blushing.

"All talk, huh?" You provoke him further, pushing the hair out of your face.

Finally, he moves. Hastily so.

Hux opens his jacket while pushing his boots off, kicking them aside. Then he rips open his belt, pushing down the pants of his uniform. You grin when you see that he's wearing the kind of black briefs you saw in his dresser. You also get wet watching him strip.

When he takes off his shirt, you inhale excited. Damn, his muscles are defined. You gesture for him to come closer now that he's only wearing his briefs.

You get to your knees, looking up at Hux who's now standing right in front of you. The parts of his body that are usually covered by his uniform are somehow even paler than the rest of him. It makes him look like a statue.

There is a visible bulge in his underwear. Putting your hands on his hips, you lean in to press kisses to his lower abdomen.

His hands fly to your shoulders, and he lets them wander up and down your arms.

Slowly, you push your hands into his briefs and pull them down. His erect dick springs free and you get to see where his happy trail leads to. It's just the perfect size. Enthusiastically, you grab his cock. Hux almost falls over.

You stroke it a few times, pressing more kisses to his thighs.

Then you let go and say: "Get in."

He does, sitting down opposite of you. He looks equally horny and nervous. You scoot closer and wedge your legs between him and the tub, locking them around his waist. You can feel his dick poke your side, that's how close you're sitting.

You put your arms around him as well and lean in.

Hux tilts his head. You feel his breath on your damp skin, causing goosebumps to spread over your body.