1

"I'm not sure why you didn't bring Rei here, Mr. Kibutsuji." You rolled your eyes playfully as you looked at the demon holding your baby.

"Mr. Kibutsuji!? Did you hear that my darling baby, what your mother calls me?" He tapped his forehead against hers as she giggled wildly.

"She calls you Mr. Kibutsuji, Daddy! Mr. Kibutsuji!" She squealed in delight.

"Not you too! Betrayal!" Muzan laughed back and lurked closer to you.

"That's what Rei's going to say when you don't come home for dinner."

He was next to your ear in an inhuman second. "Is there a reason we can't get her name out of your mouth?"

"Your wife's name? I'm not sure , why don't you take a wild guess?" Your eyes narrowed, but the corner of your mouth tipped up.

"Whatever, the reason, I'll just have to put my name in your mouth instead." The words caused your face to go red, but you covered it up with a kiss to your daughter's head. "And maybe something else, somewhere else?"

"Daddy!" Your daughter reclined quickly, causing Muzan to turn around swiftly. No one was going to scare his darling baby. "Who is this person? Mama!"

You reached your arm and put it around both Muzan and your cutie pie. "Do you have something you want from me? You're in quite a panic." Muzan inquired.

"What's this?" You asked, "Are you alright? Is this somebody familiar?"

"No... this is just a child we don't know-- seems that he's in some sort of trouble. Might it be... that he mistook us for someone else?" Muzan was on high alert. He didn't realize a demon slayer would follow him into the city, let alone approach him with his little family.

"Well... is that what's going on?" You stepped in front of Muzan's free arm, blocking the view of it. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Muzan had enemies who would stop at nothing to find him. And if they found him, they found you and your daughter.

With a quick flash, a stranger next to you knelt down in pain. The back of his neck slashed and bleeding, you quickly stepped away. Within another inhuman second, you felt a small cut on your wrist and Muzan's finger pressed against it. For just a moment, you felt woozy, but quickly recovered. A soft 'tsk' snuck out of Muzan's mouth at the disappointed. By this time the stranger had become a demon and dug into his own wife's neck. It wasn't that you wished this would happen to you, but you wished something would happen when you were touched by demon blood.

"Rei, darling." Muzan looked at you and used his wife's name. "Step back."