13 🍋

It wasn't long until you had his erection in your hands pulling, tugging, fondling it to maximum hardness. He moaned, the lust took all thoughts of any but sex from his brain. You had begun by slowly jerking his hard cock in your cool hand, sliding up over the head, then slowly back down to the base. It spasmed in your hand and his breath became ragged, his arousal increased. His mind focused on the sensation; hot, fast, tight, sensual. Just as he was about to explode all over your face, you reached down pinching his orgasm off at the base; his mind blew into the orgasm without his cock, eyes rolling back, panting for breath, toes curling in his socks. He had never experienced anything like this, usually he came and spread his seed all over and took a moment or two to recover. Yet here he was, cock raging hard, knowing it would be needed immediately. However, powerful from both your blood and his orgasm, it was now the perfect time to begin his transformation. With extreme interest, you watched as his body took on a more feminine form, leaving everything but a throbbing dick behind.

"This isn't leaving as well?" It wouldn't have bothered you either way, but you found it curious when certain parts didn't match.

"Do you want it to?" He twitched an eyebrow up, asking in his now-feminine voice. You knew he was moderately sensitive about the subject of his outward gender appearance, but responded honestly.

"I couldn't care less about what you look like." Your voice melted over him like warm butter. "I am interested in you. I want to make love to Muzan, regardless of form." And with that, his lips attacked your own, desperate to be close to you.

Gently, you pushed him to the floor, taking his dick in your mouth, your kiss-swollen lips closing around the head. You sucked greedily on the erect stiffness in your mouth, sliding it deeper in your throat with each stroke. You moaned on his cock, sending tremors through his body, his excitement seeking new heights. You stroked it deeper into your throat, till his balls pressed against your chin. Having sensed his impending orgasm drawing closer with each stroke, Muzan gently pushed you off and sliced just below the head of his dick, eliciting a few drops of blood. There it was on the tip of his cock, his invitation and desire to have you forever be his. It didn't take long for you to reattach, sucking harder than you had earlier, just behind the glans on his penis. Within seconds, his cum mixed with his blood, announcing itself with a feminine moan.

He surfed the wave of lust, spurting wildly into your mouth, catching the next wave, after wave, till his hearts nearly stopped beating. You licked the blood from his flaccid penis, tasting him one last time, and then laid back in exactly the position you knew he wanted you in. And he very aptly had his way with you-- still demon-less.