6 🍋

AN: Part 2 of skippable lemon!

His groans... his growls... the motion... It's all too much for you and you can feel it build and coming to a head. You knew you wouldn't last much longer and were almost afraid of what he'd do but then mercifully he pulled out of you. He spun you around so quickly you had to focus on where to keep you dizzy eyes before being pushed down on your knees off of the bed. "Eyes closed," is all you hear before wave after wave of his cum falls over you face.

It is thick and hot, and without hesitation he reached for a box of tissues, quickly moving to clean it off for you.

"Is that all?" Your voice has a whine to it that drives him to the edge. As much as he loved his wife, this was something they would never experience again.

"Never. To let such a queen go unsatisfied?" He lifted you easily with his demonic strength, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. Gently, his lips found his favorite spot and his teeth made the smallest mark. As his tongue danced over his prize, you felt something between your legs begin to press into you. He pulled away and lifted you onto the bed once again. Within an instant he was pouncing back inside of you again, jumping onto the bed to pin your wrists down. One hard thrust in and out before he looked down at you with a changed expression. This time slow, methodical, meaningful was the way. Your lover, usually a beast, laughed as he continued to push in and out of your body. "The very idea is preposterous. Tell me if you feel anything." He pricked his own finger and pressed it against the wound on your head.

He fell into an easy rhythm, his hips bobbing like a buoy as his blood gently mingled with your own. You were pinned, entirely, your thighs edged open by his legs. But it's better than that. You were open. Exposed. It was just how he liked it.

But for how much longer could you be expected to do so?

"You're so wet." His voice, husky and demanding, makes you twitch. "Oh, your cunt likes that. Being given such a gift as my blood, I can tell by how wet you are. That much I knew. But the depth of which it wants it will always surprise me." He tugs at your wrists now instead of pushing them into the table, making your arms stretch as far away from the as possible, picking you up slightly and beginning to hammer you harder as he does. "So why won't you turn?"

You're in sexual agony. All you want to do is release and when you look back into his eyes there is only a subtle glee. It's the desire to keep you in this spot as he pushes himself closer to the edge.

As his desire grows, you could see it in his chest heaving faster, his eyes more narrowed, his stance more direct. He was growling at you instead of talking, diving into you with longer thrusts. Using his hands to navigate you just where he desiresd before pounding again and again, his eyes closed, head tilted back and hammering as hard as he can. "Alright, darling, now is your only opportunity. Join me."

The wave crashed over you in a way that shook your entire being. It was like this every time with Muzan, and that was part of the reason why you accepted the terms and conditions of being with him at the moment. He pulled outside of your body, just in the nick of time, spreading more of his seed on your stomach and chest. And before you knew it, he was fast asleep on the bed.