7

"How do I look this morning, my love?" Muzan was finishing up his hour-long bathroom routine which included, but was not limited to: getting the water temperature just right-- too hot and it would dry his skin off, too cold and the shower simply wasn't pleasurable. Then having you brush his hair before the shower to remove knots.  Without wetting his hair, he would begin with an exfoliating body scrub. Then, a body cleanser. Next was shampooing his hair, rinsing and repeating the shampooing. Conditioner left on for two minutes, then very carefully rinsing the entire body. A cold water burst, then out of the shower. Drying his body with a warm towel, drying his hair with a clean cotton rag. Blow drying his hair until damp. A rose-water toner. Several serums that had a mix of many different odd items (including your blood) were applied. A moisturizing lotion, specific for face and then one for eyes. Fully blow drying his hair. Finger de-tangling usually done by you before finally styling his clothes and hair.

Thinking about it exhausted you. Normally, you and your daughter simply took a warm bath, brushed and partially dried you hair, and then got dressed for the day. However, participating in and watching Muzan gave you a luxurious delight in a way-- something you weren't used to. 

"Perfect, Muzan." He leaned over to kiss your check as he sat down for breakfast. "I warmed your meal and added cinnamon. Hopefully, it is to your liking."

"It always is." He smiled and noted his daughter whose lips were pursed with a kiss. "And a kiss for you, Monkey." You had persimmon sticky rice in front of you and noted that the little monkey was indeed eyeing it. It was lucky for her that she could eat both human food and human as food, you supposed, although you could certainly do without the latter. After scooping a few bites onto a tiny plate in front of you, you proceeded to make eye contact only with your breakfast. It was always difficult when it came time for Muzan to leave and you tried not to make it any worse for anyone. Suddenly though, your lover's chest heaved out and his face raised up to the sky. Letting out an unearthly breath, every cell in his body rippled before finally leaving him as a huffing mess at the table.

"Muzan!?" You leaned over to him and rubbed his back gently.

"I felt it. I felt them break the code. They said my name." His voice was more demonic and you saw your daughter shrink back just a bit. Finally able to stand up, Muzan looked bigger; stronger even. As if he absorbed the power of whatever demon spawn he had that had just broken his code and been murdered from within. "I've got to go. Darlings, if I stay, I'll simply have too much power and energy." Immediately, frowns appeared on the entire family's faces. "I will be back. Soon. There's not much time left anyway... I will write to you."

And in a flash, he was gone.