4

"What is your bidding, master?" The two demons asked simultaneously.

"I want you to remove the head of that demon hunter with the Hanafuda earrings. Do you understand?" He breathed out a sigh of relief. "I'm going home. Don't bother me unless you find the rare blood."

He didn't really need to do anything else, he supposed, his rage having been quelled by the killing. If he was honest, he wanted to enjoy this last night with you. After all, you possessed this rare blood, precious even, and it was what was stopping him from being able to turn you into his demon bride.

His mouth watered just thinking about the shaved ice he was going to share with his family. He and his daughter would have delicious "mama" flavor while you would enjoy the flavor he could hardly remember: pomegranate. It didn't take long for him to get back to his second home and see his precious girls. It had been an accident, your pregnancy, but nonetheless it was something he never imagined. Since Rei had been diagnosed with her illness, he hadn't even thought about a child with her. He had mostly resigned when none of his past five wives had children, had truly resigned that he wouldn't reproduce when he became a demon, and regained hope when he tasted your blood.

Deep down, he wanted more children, but in reality he knew that he was lucky to achieve perfection in his first and only child and wasn't sure if he would risk another attempt. As he walked in the door, all five of his hearts swelled. His daughter was laying on the couch, asleep with a scarlet stained face. You laid next to her, head tilted back, lightly snoring.

He chuckled as he went to the freezer and found the very treat he desired. Shaved ice, topped with now frozen precious blood. As he began to enjoy the treat, he spoke out to himself. "Satisfying, like I'm eating five hundred humans."

"A delicacy." Your sleepy voice mumbled out.

"A wonder."

"A delight."

"An aphrodisiac." The growl unsettled you just a bit, but in an enjoyable way. "I want it hot."

"Aren't you full?" You shifted away from your daughter.

"Of you? No. Never." He went to your side lightning quick. "Leave the tiny thing to her rest. Come."

His eyes were fully demonized and his forehead had changed in intensity-- even if you had thought to say no, you would have been persuaded against it. But there was never really a reason to say no to him; especially since he was leaving in the morning. Deciding on the obvious, you lifted your hand to the well-dressed demon and were politely escorted to your own bedroom.

And that was the last polite thing he did to you that night.