two

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"pancakes or waffles?" i held the two boxes up staring at them tryna decide.

"waffles." i heard fatfat answer looking at me.

"yeah you right." i nodded dropping the pancake box and picking up two boxes of waffles.

"can we eat the brownies when we're done too?" she asked as i pushed the basket with her in it to another isle.

"ummm.." i thought trying to figure out what to tell her after she saw the bag of brownies on my nightstand.

"they spicy." i finally answered and she made a face.

"i thought brownies were suppose to be sweet?" she mugged, looking like her ugly ass dad.

"well not those." i made a face shaking my head, grabbing some milk.

"excuse me." someone came pass me and i nodded moving aside.

"you lying." fatfat shot me a mug and i scrunched my face up.

"how you gone tell me? them my damn brownies."

"cause you make the same face as dada when he lies." she told me and i stopped the basket looking at her.

"girl what?"

"my mama said dada always make that face you making now when he lies. tt you a liar."

"don't fuck with me..ion play with kids." i mumbled and she looked at me.

"hm?"

"nun. apple or orange juice?" i held the two jugs up.

"apple."

"orange juice it is." i smiled grabbing the jug.

i ain't have no type of breakfast food to make at the house, i always ate out but today i was gone cook for my niece.

i pushed the basket to the seasoning isle.

"i want some chicken and shrimp alfredo tonight." i told myself.