seventeen

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

we drove in silence on the way back to my house, i was gone go to hers but wanted to be at mines instead.

i looked over at her seeing her pick at her broken nail on her pinky.

"you good jah'lori?"

"i'm fine, fuck them bitches." she spat.

she was mad as fuck right now. shit i was scared to barley say anything, knowing she'd probably snap on my ass.

"my fuckin body hurts from fighting they ass." she huffed.

"it's aight tho lori you whooped they as-"

"rico shut the hell up." she cut me off leaning the seat back laying back closing her eyes.

it was going on 11 at night.

still don't understand how they manage to jump one person and still get they ass whooped??

after awhile we ended up there and i parked.

turning the car off i hopped out and started to walk up to the door before realizing this girl was still in the damn car.

i huffed going back and opening the door pushing her shoulder a lil. "lori."

"mmm." she turned over.

"cmon bruh you can't sleep in the car." i pushed her shoulder again repeatedly.

"rico stop my body hurtssss." she whined.

"you just got into a fight bae, cmon you can't sleep in the ca-" i paused.

i just called this damn girl bae.

"you can't sleep in the car it's gone get cold as hell girl." i grabbed onto her arms.

she smacked her lips letting me pick her big ass
up baby style and started walking back to the door.

her arms wrapped around my neck as she laid her head on my shoulder.

i unlocked the door opening it and walking inside seeing how dark it was in this bitch.