twenty

disclaimer: please have black mode on!
excuse any mistakes

"where you think them niggas be at?" he asked looking over at his homeboy watching their surroundings, they were on the opps side but sat in the car that had tinted windows.

"ion know.." the boy raspy voiced as his dreads hung over his eyes. "we gotta get at these niggas either today, tomorrow, or some day this week. ion give no fucks." he snapped making the lightskin one look at him.

"we doin this for lil john john." he nodded agreeing. li john was the same guy who got killed in the back alley of 711 by feezy and his peoples. along with running down on bando, and shit talking lil joon who was jah'kai baby mamas, older brother.

"niggas been on heat. but we up and finally finna get our get back." the dread head nodded.

they were currently sitting infront of the corner store passing a wood.

"no cap. i want that feezy nigga head." the lightskin one who goes by telly said clenching his jaw at the thought of how furious rico made him.

"fuck allat. i want that kai nigga."

silenced fillled the car as telly looked over at mookie unsure of what he said.

"nah..we gone get em but leave him alive." he shook his head. mookie looked at him dumbly scrunching up his face.

"fuck you mean? nigga-"

"nah bruh." telly shook his head sitting up in his seat from how slouched he was. "that's joon lil sister, baby daddy. we can't kill that nigga. they got a whole daughter." he explained, even tho he could kill him with no hesitation he still had a lil respect in him.

"nigga what?" mookie slightly yelled. "that nigga won't thinking when he killed lil john! knowing that nigga had a lil brother to take care of!! that lil boy ain't have nobody but his older brother. now look..HE GONE NIGGA!" mookie angrily spoke.

"them niggas don't give a fuck and we been sparing them blood." he slightly pushed telly shoulder.

telly took that and thought about it. what feezy did was fucked up, lil john did have a younger brother. they ain't have no parents, family, nun of that shit. they only had each other and for them to take him away kind of messed with mookie. he didn't like that at all.

"you right.." telly mumbled and rubbed his hand down his face in frustration. "so how we gone do this man?"

before mookie could respond the heard of a feminine laughter could be heard making him look up.

"aye..nigga aye aye.." mookie repeatedly tapped telly shoulder causing him to look over at him with his face all scrunched up in confusion.

"what bitch?"

"look.." he head pointed towards the doors of the store.

telly looked and was confused at the sight of a girl and another guy coming out of the store.

"what?"

"take a picture of her right quick. hurry up." he told him and pulling his phone out going to instagram.

telly quickly picked his phone up from his lap without unlocking, he swiped his thumb over to the camera and pressed his thumb against the screen pressing the white circle snapping multiple pictures.

"here it is." mookie mumbled. "bruh tell me this ain't her.."

telly looked down on the phone as mookie pulled up a picture.

"it is." he nodded.