four

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"shh-."

"stay still."

i winced looking over at my shoulder watching jah'lori wrap my arm up after cleaning up the blood.

it was only a graze but this shit was hurting like a muthafucka. it stung badly.

she sat on the sink sitting concentrated, looking deeply at my arm.

she was so short, she couldn't reach my arm which was kinda funny to me.

i looked over at the sink seeing all the blood everywhere as the sink water was on running the blood down the drain.

"okay.." she started looking at my arm making sure it's wrapped tightly. "whew." she looked at me and smiled.

"preciate it mama." i helped her off the sink.

she grabbed the same rag from off the sink as i watched and she turned around at me holding it up.

"ima throw this away when i'm done."

i only shrugged just standing there watching her turn the water on hot and begin to wipe the sink down.

i moved my shoulder around a bit to ease the slight pain.

"okay." she sat the dirty rag on the counter sink.

"you ready?" she asked pulling up her biker shorts pulling her shirt down.

i stopped the trance i was in looking at her, and looked at her confused. "whatchu mean?"

"take me home?" she raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"man it's like 3 sum..you ain't tired? just go home inna morning." i walked out the bathroom with her behind me seeing her cut the light off.

"umm..no." she chuckled nervously. "i can't stay here."

"why?" i turned to her as we stood in the middle of the dark hallway.

the only thing that could be seen was my golds beaming in the dark and the silver chain that was over my neck, glistening.