five

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

2 months later..

i stared down at the dude as he winced in pain from the multiple hits that i beat the shit outta him with this gun.

"where the money at fuck nigga?" i pushed the gun deeper into the side of his forehead.

he spit the blood from outta his mouth breathily hardly.

"man..i-i told you i'll have it..j-just give me more time i promise bro." he sobbed.

"nigga i done gave yo stupid ass three chances. i think you deadass stole my shit and tryna make it up..is that true bitch?"

"cmon bro..you know me. ian gone never play with yo shit like that." he told me.

"man i swear to go-"

i stopped hearing my phone ring from my back pocket making me smack my lips pulling it out.

jah'lori 💓
wants to facetime...

"shit." i mumbled standing up straight watching the dude weakly try to stand back up.

"fuck is you doin." i kicked him back down to the floor hearing him groan. "aight na..shut yo ass up while i take this fuckin call." i told him pointing the gun at him seeing him shake in fear.

"grown ass man shaking like a fuckin salt shaker. grow up." i shook my head pressing the green button.

"on god i was boutta end this shit." she answered with a mug on her face making me scrunch up my face.

"girl what is you talking bout?"

"it don't take that long to answer the phone bitch." she snapped making my buck my head back.

"lori."

"bye." she hung up and i shook my head facing the dude seeing him unconscious on the floor.

"weak ass." i cocked my gun back shooting him directly in the head.

"AHH! NIGGA STOP WHAT THE FUCK!!" i yelled feeling lori grip my hair pulling it as she had me in the headlock.

"I TOLD YOU BITCH! FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO!!"