eighteen

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"she betta answer this muhfuckin phone befoe i lose it on god." i angrily snatched my phone off the charger.

i been sitting on the game and taking naps all fuckin day waiting on her ass to get back. she got me fucked up.

"now let her not answer this damn phone." i mumbled clicking the facetime.

her name was at the very top and i clicked on it seeing it ring.

it rung bout 4 times making me scrunch my face up but then it started to connect.

stinkywinky 😩💓
connecting..

"nig-"

"aht." she held her finger up from under the covers. she was laid down and her background was dark. "before you get to cussing like a sailor, i accidentally took a nap. i came home, took a shower, ate some food and fell asleep." she explained. "now please say what needed to be said."

"jah'lori shut the fuck up." i mugged her. "why would you go to sleep when i told you we had something to do?"

"you ain't tell me shit." she yawned sitting up. "i'm coming tho."

"don't hang up." i told her standing up.

"i won't."

i sat my phone down on the bed and switched my jeans to some grey nike joggers. i slipped my shirt off over my head and threw on a wifebeater.

"dress comfortable fuck nigga." i said taking my shoes off and slipping on my nike slides.

"i was anyway pussy." she responded back and i side eyed the phone seeing her stepping down the stairs. "where the fuck we even going at 1 in the morning rico?"

"don't worry bout it." i told her. "ima come getchu doe."

"i just knew i was finna drive my car." i heard her throw her keys somewhere.

pulling up i texted her to come outside and she was walking out the door with some black leggings and a hoodie on, already knowing her ass ain't even gotta shirt under it.