thirteen

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

i slightly opened my eyes feeling the morning sun beam on my face.

i sat up looking around the room..and i was alone.

was it a dream?

i shook off the feeling throwing the covers from around me and sitting on the edge of the bed.

i let out a yawn stretching a little and begin to stand up but my leg became weakened as i fell right back onto the bed.

can't be..

i finally realized i was fully naked and gasped loudly runnin to my closet.

i put on some shorts and threw on a shirt. i walked into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

i weakenedly walked out and went back over to my bed seeing my phone fully charged grabbing it looking at the time.

it was 10:03am and i walked out going downstairs.

i rubbed my eyes looking around the living room.

he wasn't here..

i continued limping my way around and walked into the kitchen going into the refrigerator.

i bent down grabbing a cold fresh water bottle before i felt a figured behind me.

quickly turning around i jumped seeing rico shirtless behind me.

"hey." he grinned.

"nigga get the fuck back some..damn." i shoved him back lookin at him crazy.

"damn my bad." he made the same face as i did stepping back a little.

closing the fridge i leaned against the counter drinking the water down.

he only stood there watching me and it felt hella awkward.

i closed the empty bottle back after doing a small burp and throwing it into the trash.

i finally went and stood back infront of him in the same spot as a tension of something that needed to be said felt like between us.