The decision

How did this story begin? Well it's simple really... It all began with two girls: Marinette and Jasmine, they were great friends and together they worked hard to make there classmates bond together and form a team, for a while it all worked... Even Chloe joined them at times... And then it was all destroyed in the blink of an eye.

The cause? Her name was Lila Rossi, a transfer student from Italy, who loves to lie about herself and claims nothing but bullshit that everyone listened and believed, the two girls knew she was a liar and they were the proof of it... But no matter how hard they tried... No one wanted to believe or listen to a word they had to say.

As a result... Lila confronted them... And gave them a deal "Follow me... Or I destroy everything you love" they didn't buy her claims and continued to fight against her... Until she did as she promised and almost got them expelled, it would have worked... If Mari and Jas hadn't gifted there lockers to students who needed them closer to the exit, and if Jasmine had been present for the test that was given the day before especially if Mari and Jas hadn't taken there time to leave the classroom when Lila screamed that they pushed her down the stairs... While inside the classroom.

But Lila didn't give up, instead she got them abandoned from group meet-ups, plans the class make together and even hang-outs... But the two didn't care as they both knew full well... That the school had been turned into a circus by Lila... And she didn't realise that they didn't care, as a result, Lila never realised that the girls purposefully left early the school when Lila would talk about plans for the class, or when the two would stay longer in the school library talking about something school related.

She simply didn't notice a thing...

Which was great for them, they didn't want her to figure out there plans and try to ruin them... So they did there best to keep everything a secret from her so that she can't do anything until it's too late, you see... They were sick and tired of Paris, they were Ladybug  and Karma (Jasmine got the ring after Adrien failed far too many times) the hero duo of Paris... And were disappointed in everyone right now... So they decided that for college... They would go to America.

It was actually perfect since it would be far from the drama that Lila can cause so it was a great thing, it was for there mental health after all, the plan to leave Paris was perfect for them because at least in America... People will actually listen to there side of the story before believing anything, and so with that they submitted to a few places in America and just had to wait for a response from one of them accepting them at there college, it didn't matter to them that miss Bustier decided to bring up college after they submitted there applications, or that when they got accepted at a college in Gotham... That Lila tries to trap them.

"I found this really nice college here in Paris! It does this contest every year for class of students who wish to stay together! We just need to fill out the form for each of us and then submit it!" she explained as she handed out the forms to everyone, Caline was so happy for them to stay together and asked that they all turn in the forms tomorrow so she can send it, they all agrees... Except Jasmine and Marinette, they were already set for college so they had no reason to submit it... But they still filled it out... While explaining that they were already accepted somewhere...and what was going on in the class.

The next day, everyone handed to her the forms, at lunch she left to send them and as school ended... The class was excited to stay together for college... All the while not knowing that they wouldn't win because Jasmine and Marinette were already set, a week went by and the class got zero answer from the college, meanwhile Jas and Mari were packing there things for America, they had gotten a nice apartment near the college so they were set... All that was left was to graduate high school and they were off, they didn't even care that the class was confused as to why they weren't getting a response, or that there principal was making them each meet someone to help them apply to different colleges' based off there career choices.

It simply didn't matter to them since they were set already...

So when they graduated, the two didn't take part of the party the class prepared to celebrate there graduation... Instead they were off for the airport to leave for Gotham, they also weren't there when the class found out that they were rejected since two students were already accepted at another college and the reports they uncovered about there class about bullying, destruction of personal property and theft... Instead the two were relaxing in the plane who was in the air flying towards Gotham, they were gone by the time everything changed for all of them... And they didn't care since they blocked the classes numbers and changed there own numbers.

This... Was there final decision...

Here we go everyone! A new fic just like I said I had planned to release! Now this one isn't bnha if that's what you all wanted... Instead as you can see it's Justice League with Jonathan Kent and Damian Wayne! I might add a few other characters we see in the show and I think comic book? But i'm not sure just yet!

Hope you all enjoy this!