Happy ending

The big day has come at long last, after months of court meetings to finish things against Adrien, Gabriel and Lila... It was time for the big wedding day for Jasmine and Jon, of course the two girls won in the end against the three just like with Alya and the news channel she worked for in the past, so now with the money they won they used it to add to the wedding and honeymoon budget, of course Jasmine was nervous but with Mari at her side she was going to be just fine.

"Just breathe Jasmine alright? Let me just go get you some water and then will finish getting you ready" Mari explained as Jasmine nodded, her other bridesmaid were getting ready at the moment, Harley was finishing her make-up, Pamela was working with the flower crown in her hair, Barbera was making sure the dress was set and Stephanie took over in doing Jasmine's make-up, Marinette walked over to the bar and asked for a glass of water with ice and then sat down with a sigh... If she thought she had been stressed with her wedding day... She didn't know how stressed Jasmine was at the moment was worse than her's at the time.

She looked around the room and smiled at how nicely it turned out, all the flowers were set and perfect, the DJ being Nino was testing his equipment one more time just to make sure it all worked, Nino had gone to meet them when they arrived in Par...

She looked around the room and smiled at how nicely it turned out, all the flowers were set and perfect, the DJ being Nino was testing his equipment one more time just to make sure it all worked, Nino had gone to meet them when they arrived in Paris to talk to them... Him and Juleka, Mylène, Ivan, Max, Kim, Alix, Nathaniel, Sabrina and Chloe did the same at different times to apologize, give them the money to pay back what they destroyed and pushed Mari to make or bake for them, she smiled at him as he waved at her before going to his task.

The others had been invited upon Jasmine's request, it was a surprise to them but Jasmine really wanted them at her wedding, so they all accepted her invite and now they were at her wedding and Mari was happy to talk to them at times when she took a break from making sure everything was set, she noticed Chloe holding some paper and looking around before writing something down... It then clicked to her that Chloe was double checking that everything was going as planned right now "Your not getting stressed right now... Are you Habibti?" she turned to find Damian at her side.

 Are you Habibti?" she turned to find Damian at her side

She smiled and giggled "Not at all... Jasmine is just feeling a huge amount of stress at the moment, so I came here to get her some water" she explained, her husband nodded and sat down with her as the water arrived, the two walked to the bride's room before Mari waved towards him "I need to make sure that Kent didn't pop a blood vessel from overthinking some other bad incident that could happen today" he explained making her giggle as he then left to take care of his friend.