Protect his girl

A month had passed since Mari gifted Damian the bagel and coffee and since then... They have been talking, Jon and Jasmine have gotten even closer and she has... Revealed her past in Paris: about Lila, the lies, the bullying, the pain, the betrayal, the heartache and so much more... Jon was furious with each word she spoke since he wanted nothing more then to protect Jasmine, he swore to be at her side and protect her no matter what... No one will be able to lie about her anymore and she smiled as she believed what he claimed which made him happy to know that she trusted him.

Of course, Damian and Marinette weren't the same, it was taking time for Mari to open up at all to Damian and he was giving her the time to talk at her own speed, he has taken her out to help her know that he isn't like anyone she knew in the past... And it greatly helped her believe that he was nothing like Adrien at all, Jasmine was certain that things would get even better in no time for all of them which she told Jon who was also very happy "He's planning to take her out on a date" he whispered which excited Jasmine so much that he could tell that she wanted to scream of joy.

She had always wanted Mari to date at some point... She on the other hand never saw herself dating someone at all, after everything Lila made her go through... She always thought that her thoughts would make her unable to date anyone... But then she met Jon and now here she was dating him, he made her so happy that she could forget what happened to her in Paris and move forward with him by her side, at the moment she was out not as Jasmine oh no... Right now she was Karma: the black cat miraculous hero from Paris, ever since she claimed the ring from Adrien and became Ladybug's partner... She gained supporters and fans who actually liked the fact that she wasn't like Cat Noir who flirted with Ladybug the whole time of an akuma battle.

 She gained supporters and fans who actually liked the fact that she wasn't like Cat Noir who flirted with Ladybug the whole time of an akuma battle

She also loved her outfit, it was different from Adrien's but also... Her's was made to fit her body and to help her move, nothing bulky to not make her able to do the split or any tricks with her body, so with that she giggled as she moved around the city at night, she would use her staff to move further at times while also making sure everyone was safe, some did at first worry about her being a villain but her actions quickly gave them an answer to what they thought of her which made her really happy as she kept going, there wasn't much happening tonight though so that was good in her book.

But then an explosion happened right next to her, well the building next to the one she was on exploded but still it happened right next to her, she was really surprised when it happened but wasn't able to react in time to get away, turns out that there was a burglary in that building and the group decided to blow up the place for there escape... Without a care of who might die or get hurt because of them, Karma began to hear a ringing in her ear as she began to sit up while trying to look around... Until the group got to her roof and grinned towards her with a plan in there heads.

In an instant she moved to get away from them, they did chase after her though but she was doing her best with the condition she was in at the moment... It wasn't helping that she was the last leg of time with her miraculous, she needed to get back home without them following her so she could detransform and see the damages to her body she gained from the explosion, she gasped when one of them used there gun and got her side... Causing her to fall on the roof she was currently on, she couldn't believe how they were able to get her like this and she wouldn't be able to escape them right now.

"Got you little kitten~ now let's have some fun yeah?" the leader said as a shiver of fear went up her spine as she tried to get away, she can't let them have her right now... She needs to get back home, suddenly someone landed behind her which made the group freeze "Leave. Or else" someone growled as the group screamed in fear, dropped everything while running away, for a moment she doesn't move from her spot, but then steps are being made towards her as she detransforms from Karma to Jasmine "Sorry kitten" Plagg whispers as she slips into her jacket to keep himself hidden as the figure gasps and then lifts her up as she falls to the darkness.

Jasmine comes to the sun in her eyes, she groans for a moment before opening her eyes to find Plagg eating while glaring towards someone... That someone being Jonathan, he was watching Plagg eating while focused on Jasmine "How do you feel?" he asked softly as she began to slowly sit up in bed, she then winced to the pain in her left arm "Damian treated your injuries as best he could... But he says you shouldn't have any scars" he explained making her nod in understanding to his words, she was still a little confused though "How did you find me?" she asked as he froze "He's Superboy kitten" Plagg said while finishing his meal.

She looked towards Jon who was pale and looking away from her, more than likely to hide the look of fear he has at the fact she knows who he is "Your... A kryptonian?" she asked making Jon look at her with a sigh "Half kryptonian actually... My mom is human and dad is well Superman" he explained making her nod to his answer, they went quiet for a moment as there was a knock on the door, then Damian walked in with a first aid kit "Good, your awake, I need to make sure your injuries are healing nicely" he explained making her nod as he get's to work... While Jon watched this happen, he swore to never let Jasmine get hurt in any shape or form again.