Adrien rises... and it ends

Adrien sighed as another picture was taken of him for the photoshoot, so much has happened in such little time and all he could do was wonder why did all of this happen? Why couldn't Mari and Jas just be the bigger person like he did? Now Lila decided to go on TV about them, he had hoped that things would get better but Lila and her lies were uncovered in the end and now she was hiding from the world to try and escape all of this... He has tried to call her but was getting nothing.

The photographer noticed that he was getting distracted so he told Adrien to take a break for now, he nodded and moved away to sit down and get some water for a break when he heard workers whispering about something, confused he decided to listen into the conversation to see what was going on "I heard he started all of this" one worker said to another who gasped "Really? I actually can't really believe it... But then again if there here it makes sense" the other said before both of them noticed that Adrien was listening making them quickly move away from him.

This confused him even more then before as he then heard a commotion by the entrance of the place, he raised a brow and decided to go check it out, his eyes widen at the sight of his father yelling at someone, he looked around and noticed people filming the whole thing as Nathalie tried to calm his father down and trying to make him walk away, as he walked closer he saw none other then Marinette and Jasmine talking to his father, with Mari's husband and Jasmine's boyfriend at there side, he couldn't understand why they were here in Paris at all but the fact that it was all over the news about the lawsuit on Alya, Lila and the news channel Alya worked for he now knew why they were here.

It just didn't make sense why they were at his photoshoot right now! His father doesn't even come to his shoots usually so why now "Mr Agreste, you are being sued by miss Wayne and miss Lessard for pushing miss Rossi to bully my two clients enough...

It just didn't make sense why they were at his photoshoot right now! His father doesn't even come to his shoots usually so why now "Mr Agreste, you are being sued by miss Wayne and miss Lessard for pushing miss Rossi to bully my two clients enough to be akumatized for Hawkmoth... And your son is being sued for the awful advice he gave them and instead of aiding them... He watched as his classmates bullied my clients!" a lawyer explained as Adrien's eyes widen... He was... Getting sued? Because of his... Bad advice? That didn't make sense! He thought he did good for them! And now he finds out this!

"What do you mean bad advice!? I just told them to take the high road and Lila would be found out at some point!" he exclaimed as everyone turned to him, Nathalie tried to shush him but the lawyer spoke "Yes bad advice because a real friend would have helped them or protected them or even better... Told the correct adults who would investigate and punish miss Rossi and everyone else who bullied them, allowed them to be bullied and punished them for being a victim to bullying" the lawyer explained as his father was given two piles of paper before the group walked outside.