The beginning of there demise

Alya was proud of herself, she was dating her high school sweetheart, had great friends and had a perfect career dream! And it was all thanks to Lila Rossi! Sure she would have said Jasmine and Marinette but they haven't been really great friends since Lila returned from her travels, not only that but it was there fault that they all couldn't go to the same college together! It turns out that when they asked they were informed that Mari and Jas explained that they were already accepted to another college! The nerve of them for not cancelling where they were originally going and when they tried to get them to cancel they were already gone!

Lila was sure that it was her fault for not trying hard enough to be there friends... But everyone claimed it was the two girl's fault instead, so with that they split ways and went to other colleges for the next few years, over time things began to happen, sure the class was still in a group chat... But some began to be quiet... Like they just didn't want to talk anymore, sure they claimed that classes kept them really busy but still it was odd, the first to go was Sabrina, she explained that she was too busy with her classes and homework and sadly had to leave the chat... Yet Alya discovered that Sabrina had time to hangout with Chloe.

Then it was Juleka, Max and Nathaniel who said the same thing... Classes were getting tougher for them and they had little time to work and chat at the same time and they would rather not fail, so they left the chat, Lila claimed that she did something wrong but no one wanted her to think like that so they changed the subject, next was Alix, Kim, Ivan and Mylène who were also getting really busy but also Kim and Ivan had girlfriends (Ondine and Mylène) as a result they left the chat because of that and were very sorry... But Alya wasn't buying it one bit, but she didn't have any proof to claim that they were lying at all right now.

But now years later, they were out of college, they could hang out together again like back in highschool, it was great, right now Alya was at a bar waiting for Lila to arrive, the two girls were still talking even with classes and there jobs taking so much of there time, Lila had texted that she was going to be a little late but that was fine... She had some big news to tell Lila though so that was okay to wait, she had a dinner date with Nino tonight and she was just sure of it with how flustered he was when he asked her out "Alya! Hey!" Lila called as she came in making Alya smile.

 She had some big news to tell Lila though so that was okay to wait, she had a dinner date with Nino tonight and she was just sure of it with how flustered he was when he asked her out "Alya! Hey!" Lila called as she came in making Alya smile