Maybe dating?

Jon wondered if this was love that he was feeling towards Jasmine, since well they have been hanging out for some time now and it was just so fun between them, he would love to talk to her and see her opinion in all of this... But right now they were in the middle of class so he couldn't really ask her about it, the task was to read a book and write a critique about it and the writer, Jon really didn't know much about the work he had but Jasmine from the look of it... Was already writing about the work making him certain that she would get an amazing grade.

He sighed as the class went on for a little while longer before the bell rang making him smile as Jasmine packed up and then waited for him at the door, this has been happening for a few days now and to be honest he really enjoyed this since he could talk to her until they had to split ways, he hated when that time came because he wouldn't be able to see her for a while... Then there was Damian who wasn't having it easy at all with the girl he saw in class, he thought about asking Jasmine about her to see if she might know her but... He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to do "You okay? You look like your overthinking about something" Jasmine's voice made him look up to see her in front of his face.

"Sorry about that! It's just that my friend Damian is trying to bond for the first time with a girl in his class... And things aren't going so well right now" he explained with a sigh making Jasmine smile softly "So he's the guy Mari want's to leave her alone" she sighed making Jon's eyes widen at what she just said "Wait... You know her?" he then asked making her smile as they walked "She lives with me because were friends from high school in Paris" she explained making him nod in understanding, but he also noticed how she was as she spoke... Almost like she didn't want to walk about her time in Paris so he would leave it at that and allow her to choose when she want's to talk some more.

So with that Jon  took that information and told it to Damian, the Wayne boy didn't really know what to do with this info since it wasn't much really, but Jon wasn't going to force Jasmine to talk about Mari, for the next few days he bonded some more with Jasmine and was happy to get to know her better, he discovered more and more about her dreams and passions that it made him want to support her even more then he had before now, of course there were times when they would talk... And her eyes would go dark, almost like she was going back into a dark memory she went through in the past.

He wanted to help her out or even know what was wrong... But she refused to open up about it and so he stopped trying to know about any of it, Jon has even tried to look deeper into her by researching her... But he didn't want her to find out and hate him for it, so he did nothing but wait for her to talk about her past, at one point he asked if she wanted to spend some time with him in a café and she agreed without question making him smile, a few days later they were at the café relaxing and chatting "I never really wanted to talk about my time in Paris... I wasn't listened to at all no matter how hard Mari and I tried to prove that others were lied to" she explained making Jon nod to her words.

But then she continued... She talked about Mari and her in Paris, how they had friends, how a villain named Hackmoth appeared, how Lila Rossi transferred to there class, how she began to claim to have connections and was friends with Ladybug who is one of the two heroes of Paris, how she began to accuse her and Mari of bullying her, how the class began to attack them, there teacher punished them without proof, how Lila lied about the new partner for Ladybug being a fake and thief... Which resulted in her being hated by a small group of people (the class) "As a result we secretly planned to come her for college... The heroes announced that until Paris fixes there ways with the tabloid that claims to be on top with Ladybug... They wouldn't come back to help them" she explained making Jon watch her quietly.

He was just... Shocked, of course he was planning on doing some research on all of this to confirm her words... But her heart rate and her breathing... Everything he saw showed she wasn't lying, he decided to keep this from Damian... If he wanted to know all of this then he would have to wait until Mari tells him herself, Jasmine promised to talk to Mari about Damian... But it was all up to her "She once had a crush on a model and Lila caused her so many problems and the model showed his true colors... So she might not want to get close to someone rich again" she explained making Jon nod in understanding to her words as he slowly walked her back home.

Once they got to her building, Jasmine smiled towards him "We should plan for our next date at another time... But I really had fun" she said while placing a kiss on his cheek before going inside making him blush without her seeing, he returned to his room to find her number in his pocket... He so badly wanted to text her or call... So he called "Yes?" she asked softly "Are we dating?" he asked making her giggle to his question "What do you think boyfriend?" she said before hanging up... Leaving Jon to scream in his pillow at the fact that he now was dating Jasmine.