Meeting them

Mari and Jas were happy to know that they were going to be together, there was no way that they would go into the dorms and hope to not be some random people who had classes at who knows what time or goes out late, they got to there place and quickly began to unpack there things and organize everything before going out to look around, Mari needed a new sketchbook and a few things to make clothes while Jasmine needed notebooks and pens to write things down in, they found a few places that took note of so that they could check them out when taking a break and then went back home once they got everything.

When classes began, they got to there first class on time as they both decided to do there best to be early or on time, they took seats together and began to enjoy there day together, some would whisper about them but it didn't matter at all to them as they then split ways to go there personal classes... This is how Mari met Damian in art class and Jas met Jon in literature class, there lesson began... The boys looked at the girls in there class while listening to the lesson for the day, the two girls knew that someone was watching them but decided to ignore it for now and to simply focus on the lesson.

The lesson ended and the two girls left there classroom to go have lunch together before Mari goes to her next lesson while Jasmine heads back, she was slowly walking back to there apartment as Jon watched her leave the school area... He also saw a guy following her with a grin... And then saw he was carrying chloroform and a camera, he knew what would happen if he didn't act now, so he quickly went after her to introduce himself since they have literature together, he got to her and smiled "Hi there! I'm Jonathan Samuel Kent, we have literature together" he said making her faintly smile as he noticed the guy walking away with a glare "I'm Jasmine Lessard" she replied making him smile and offer to walk with her a little bit.

She accepted and so he walked her to about a little away from her place, they talked during there walk until she thanked him and then headed on home, once she was inside, Plagg popped out of her bag and went to get something to eat, she smiled and greeted the other kwami's before sitting down to do some work and research "Looking into that Jonathan guy?" Plagg asked after he ate "Yeah, there was just something off on why he walked me back here... It's best to look into him and see if he's a threat or not" she explained making him nod as she wrote his full name... And discovered who he was related to.

"Well damn, he's the Clark Kent's son" Plagg whispered as his holder began to scroll down the info that was there about his dad and his mom Louis Kent "He seems pretty safe, the kid looks to never hurt anyone" Plagg said making her nod, Jonathan was indeed not a threat to her or Mari... So she can trust that he won't hurt them at all, she would need to tell Mari about this though but for now she would need to wait until she comes back from her last class, meanwhile Mari was getting tired of the horrible lines men have been throwing at her in the hopes to go out with her, she was close to punching someone when a hand was slammed onto her desk as a guy leaned into her personal space.

Damian had to watch these idiots trying to get Mari to go out with them and he had enough when one was believing her silence was an invite for him to go further, he walked over and slammed his hand on her desk and glared at the guy "Do you not see that she is not interested in an imbecile like you? Back. Off" he hissed making the guy slowly back away... And go to his seat, Damian glared at the other guys who had wanted a chance who curled up on themselves before he went to sit down at his seat while Marinette looked at him confused towards his actions, she didn't understand why he didn't leave her be, she was actually recording the whole thing and had planned to reveal that she would report the guy for sexual harassment.

Class began after that and she listened while taking notes about everything, she felt some guys staring at her but she decided to ignore them and focus on the lesson instead, when the lesson ended at long last, she packed up her things and then left the classroom to get back to the apartment where Jasmine must be waiting for her by now, some guys from the class were calling out for her to wait... But she simply kept going until she didn't hear them and was inside her building and then in her apartment "Crazy day?" Jasmine asked as Mari sighed while Tikki went to eat something "You have no idea" she replied making Jasmine smile "Maybe I can beat you" she then said as she turned her laptop towards Mari to read what she was reading.

Mari began to read... But didn't really understand "What am I exactly looking at?" she asked making Plagg float towards her "My holder's classmate who walked her close to here" he explained making Mari look at her in shock, so that's what happened? Marinette wasn't sure about what to say about all of this "I don't even know what to say about this Jas" she sighed making Jasmine nod "Let me just watch him for a bit and will see from there" she requested as Mari nodded before heading towards her room to get some well deserved sleep.

Both of them meet a hot guy huh? Maybe they might get lucky...