Good memories

It had been two years since college, Mari had worked so hard to gain her fashion company and she was so proud of herself, Damian was happy for her... His family became her main clients who often asked for her to design something for them and they were always in shoots wearing her designs making her even more well known then before, Damian was working hard at WE to at some point maybe take over after his father retires... And while Tim is working close to Bruce... It seems that Bruce might pass the company to Damian instead of Tim.

Mari still laughs at the times she found Tim passed out from going without sleep for weeks, as a result he get's often banned from any coffee for a while and is forced to bed at a certain time when that happens, luckily that hasn't happened to her, in fact she makes sure to get at least eight hours of sleep everyday, Damian will come check on her before going to bed so she then stops anything she was doing, puts everything away and then get's ready for bed to join Damian in there bed, right now though... She was planning her wedding to Damian while looking though some old photo albums.

This is where she found old pictures of Damian and Jon, she was amazed with all of these pictures and even found a few funny as she asked Alfred about them, of course the stories he knew made her laugh harder as Titus and Alfred the cat lay at her side just watching her look over things and laughing, one of them was a picture of Damian and Jon... Both of them looked happy and pumped as they played the guitar together, from what Alfred explained... They wanted to form a rock band together by the name of 'The rich and the reporter' she was now crying while laughing.

Damian came back home a little after that, Alfred had gone to the kitchen, Alfred the cat had gone off to sleep in peace and Titus was still with Marinette looking over some pictures, he looked into it and saw what she was looking at and became a ...

Damian came back home a little after that, Alfred had gone to the kitchen, Alfred the cat had gone off to sleep in peace and Titus was still with Marinette looking over some pictures, he looked into it and saw what she was looking at and became a little nervous, Mari saw this and slightly began to panic as she began to pack everything up making him then start to help her put everything away, after that Mari didn't really ask about it since they had there wedding to plan... But from the look of it, Damian was going to talk to her about those pictures so his brother's can't try to mess with her.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and Jon were doing well, Jon wasn't working where his parent's were the Daily Planet since he wanted to go his own way, he planned to work at a small newspaper and then make his own place to have to his name, Jasmine during this whole time encouraged him while she worked on her books, she got accepted by a really great publishing house who loved publishing each book she writes, Jon loved publishing stories about her work and since he lives with her... He released the story before anyone else... Even his own parents weren't faster then him.

At the moment they were at home relaxing, it was the weekend and so the two decided to look at some pictures together, this was a time they enjoyed because they would look in a random album just to see what pictures were inside before putting it away with the other albums they have already looked into, right now, they found one of the many albums of Jon in high school, it turns out that his parents took a bunch of pictures and placed them a specific album for the year and right now they were looking at his last high school year... In the football team, Jasmine hadn't known about that until she grabbed that very album making her hope to see the previous ones soon.

"You looked in the zone in this picture" she said making him chuckle "It was my victory throw, the very throw I made to get us the winning point" he explained making her smile at his words, they enjoyed the moment before looking at more pictures u...

"You looked in the zone in this picture" she said making him chuckle "It was my victory throw, the very throw I made to get us the winning point" he explained making her smile at his words, they enjoyed the moment before looking at more pictures until they got to the end and Jasmine put it away with the other albums, this was a great time for bonding, but they weren't done with relaxing together, next was Jon helping Jasmine to destress, sure the two patrol together with his dad... But the day life can be stressful for Jasmine after a while, Jon on the other hand knew how to take care of that for himself... But Jasmine hasn't been able to do it for herself.

Which led to a massage, when Jasmine shows signs of being stressed, he would pull out there usual bonding time things and then would get the massage oil and have her lie down so he can help her lose all the stress she's under at the time, she has tried to do something for him in return but he refused everything she offered to do, so she simply stopped trying to offer anything and accepted what he does for her, for a while now, the two girls have been reached out by there old classmates... But none of them answered any email or phone call, instead they ignored or deleted it and went on with there day, Damian has noticed how an Alya Cesaire has tried to not only speak to Mari... But to him as well, when he tried getting answers on the reason why she wanted to speak to him... He was given no answer.

So he refused to speak with her until he got an answer to his question at some point, this led to her stopping and leaving them alone... But others didn't do the same, even a boy named Adrien Agreste was stubborn and kept trying to reach to Marinette the most... Because of the Wayne's! He just reached out to her to be part of there social circle and that pissed him off... Which is why he laughed as Jason cursed up a storm at the model when he called once more to try and speak to Mari about her wedding and wanting to be invited with his father to the event... Like it was some sort of social gathering or something of the sort.

Either way... The blonde stopped for a while, Damian was happy about that to be honest... But that caused Jasmine to the be targeted, it seems that he saw on the news about how big Jasmine was becoming from her books so he decided to turn towards her as a plan B... By being her plus one at Mari's wedding... Again Adrien was spoken to... By Lois to be exact, Jasmine had gone to visit her at her job when Jasmine was getting constant phone calls from Adrien... So she answered and promised to ruin him and his father with these constant calls he was making to Jasmine if he didn't stop... And at long last things went silent.

Until after Marinette and Damian's wedding that is...