Little something

So! Just so you know! I don't own the pens... But I do own the books in the image you see here ^

A month had gone by since the girls met a boy, the two have tried to talk to the girl but ended up not getting much out of either... Mari looked to hate Damian while Jas looked annoyed by Jon, neither of them understood why as they tried to go on with there day... But it's not easy when you have others around you trying to talk to the girls to get something out of them or even a date, so all they could do is watch them when they could look at them without looking like a creep, Jon of course had chances since he was at times paired with Jasmine... Damian wasn't having it easy though.

Marinette preferred being alone when she was given the choice, so it was almost impossible for Damian to work with her for anything, he did try to ask for them to team up a few times but she was either quiet or refused with a simple no... It was very strange to him as he would then work on his own thing until one day the teacher assigned them a partner... And he was paired with Marinette, he thought that it was his chance to get to know her so he planned with times for them to meet up for the project with the hopes he could get to know her at each meetup.

Marinette on the other hand... Wasn't all that happy with her situation, working with Damian Wayne wasn't great because of her time with Adrien Agreste... Sure she had a crush on him but that was in the past and after she saw him for who he really is, and with Damian Wayne coming towards her... She was not taking a single chance to know him with the chances of him turning like Adrien had done, so with that she had planned to do everything in her power to not be near him, when she could she would work alone and now allow him to work with her... But now, she has to work with him as the teacher paired them together for this project.

And now here they were, meeting at the library for the project, Mari only wanted to do this all on her own and then turn it in... But Damian requested that they split the work, meet up to see what was done and then put it together to then submit it to there teacher, the work was simple, the subject was that a company is failing and they need to figure out a way to save it, they were given info about the company and what happened so far to help them understand things, Damian wanted to take care of seeing how much money the company had lost so far while Mari was to look into where they went wrong with there sales in work, she was really wishing she could have done it alone so it would have been so much better.

She got back home with a sigh of relief now that she was away from the rich boy... While Jasmine was on her laptop working on something, she knew that Jasmine had her own things to work on, like a book and a few assignments for classes, Mari could tell that her partner was focused so she sighed and went into the kitchen to make them something to eat before going to her room to get back to work on the project, she didn't want Jasmine to eat another instant ramen bowl for a meal right now so she got to work on cooking them something to eat.

For the next three weeks, they work on the projects they have to do... While the boys are planning something, the girls could tell and same with the kwami's but they had no idea on what it was they were planning, Tikki believes that the boys were planning to show them that they were better while Plagg is certain that there getting camembert for some reason, the two girls sigh but decided to simply wait and see what the boys will do... And then Jon goes in, it was morning and Jasmine was seated at her desk when Jon walked in with a bag in hand and places it before her, she was confused but still looks inside to find the Talon series by Julie Kagawa.

It was a huge surprise to find but she still accepted the gift, she of course had no idea on what to say about all of this but Jon had quickly moved to his own seat as more students began coming in until the teacher arrived to begin there lesson, meanwhile Marinette was relieved at the fact that she was now done working with Damian on the project so now she could do her own thing once more... And then she walked into the classroom to find a bag on her desk, she knew it was some guy who had a crush on her and wanted to tell her he liked her and ask her out, she was about to grab the bag and throw it away... Until she sees what's inside.

It was a set of expensive designer pens, she didn't really know who would gift her something like this as she looks over the pens before putting the bag down to focus on the lesson for now, students come in including Damian who sees that Mari looked at his gift... He feels happy about it but so far nothing happens between them as she still refuses to work with anyone or talk to him, this really makes him wonder what happened for her to want nothing to do with him in the first place as the day slowly comes to an end, during that time he notices Jon talking to a brunette which was Jasmine.

From what he could tell... She was happy to talk to him and from the books she had close to her, she was the one he gifted them to and she liked them very much, he faintly smiled and then tried his best to find Marinette at the college before his next class... Sadly he wasn't lucky since she was already gone back home for the day while Jasmine had two more classes before she returns home for the day, the bluenette sighs as she flops onto her bed with the gift on the floor by her bed, she didn't even know who to give it back to in the first place... So she ended up bringing it back with her with no plans on using it.

But a girl could use them at home in secret right?