three

CHAPTER THREE:

" ONE DAY "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

575 B.C | Babylion

THE DEVIANT screeched it's head high in the air as it's tail swished from side to side acting as a defense mechanism so no foe on foot could approach.

Thena was easily the most skilled avoiding it's tail long enough to injure it with her sword, Rhea had almost been rendered unnecessary in the new attack against the deviants.

Kingo and Rhea moved in circles their backs pressed against each other, his hands raised shooting beams as he waited for her to recharge.

She blinked rapidly turning to face him with a ball of fire in hand, "duck!" She yells unable to contain it much longer.

Kingo lays sprawled out across the ground a hand covering a gash in his upper arm, steam sizzling the wound as groans part his gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry," she shouted over the chaos.

"I'm fine, I'll see Ajax in a minute." She offers him her hand and pulls him to his feet.

As Rhea is about to speak her eyes fall onto the approaching deviant behind him, "watch out!" She screams.

She grabbed his head and pulled it down extending a hand over his shoulder, a small tornado rises from the dirt and moves forward to swarm it but not before it's tail swings out and slices her thigh.

Rhea cries out and Kingo quickly pushes her out of harms way raising a hand to blast it.

She presses her hand against the cut on her thigh and groans, "my uniform is ruined."

Gilgamesh stood guard by the gate, a deviant down behind him.

"Gi!" Rhea shouts.

The man turns and effortlessly punches the deviant in the face knocking it unconscious, it falls and he sends her a small smile. 

"Your hurt," Thena says upon rejoining the others by the gate.

Rhea glances down touching the bleeding wound with her fingertip hissing silently under her breath, "nothing I've never dealt with before."

Thena's glance didn't shift, Rhea raised her hands defensively.

"I'll go see Ajax right now."