1-poilet

Cover art by @wiistef on Instagram :)

TW: strong language, mention of divorce, abuse mention, and sensitive topics!!
-

"Y/n! Please get up for your first day of school. Also, I met the neighbors yesterday. They have a son your age!" My dad spoke. I groaned and looked up at him.

"Good morning dad. Also, I don't care about our neighbors. I don't care about this fucking town either, now let me sleep." I said, then putting my head back into my pillow. My other dad came into my room, and sighed.

"Y/n fucking Green, get the fuck up right now or no pc for a week." My other-new, 'dad' spoke. God, I hated Felix. I hated him so fucking much. Why did my dad marry him? I love two dads and all, but why Felix? Why not Henry Davidson?- oh wait, he's dead and back in England.

"Fine, now get out." I said, getting up. Felix rolled his eyes and went out of the room. My dad smiled a bit and followed him, closing the door.

-

"Y/n! You're ready! I cant give you a ride sadly, I have work to get to fast. Felix doesn't want to take you so do you mind-" my dad is so nice but what the fuck? Felix, fuck you.

"I'll walk, it's fine." I sighed. Dumb Felix wont let me drive because I'm to 'young' bitch your to old! But you don't see me complaining?

"No, it's cold. I'll get Felix to take you!" My dad scurried away before I could respond. Felix came back and groaned, then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car. God, at least Felix is nicer then mum. Mum would ground me then drag me out, not pull me by my wrist.

-

"Alright, bye Y/n. Be good." Felix sighed as we got to the high school. I hummed and got out, but before I rolled down the window.

"Bye Felix, I hope my dad doesn't fuck you." I then waved goodbye. Felix gets pissed when I joke about my dad fucking him, and saying his name. It was funny to me but I never smiled.

-

"Alright class! We have a new student joining us today, y/n! Will you like to introduce yourself y/n?" Mrs. fucking I don't know her name.

"No I wouldn't!" I had a straight face on. I hated introducing myself. The teacher looked at me, un impressed.

"Well you don't really have a choose so come on up." She spoke in a kind voice, that I'm not falling for. I put a thinking face on.

"Well, then why would you ask me if I want to introduce myself then? That's fucking stupid."I sighed. I heard girls giggling. You know, the ones who go like 'pick me! Love me! I wanna ' you know that shit.

"You can take that language straight to detention Ms. Green!" The pussy spoke. I shrugged it off. My dad wouldn't be mad, he's the good dad. Felix is going to be pissed though.

A/n: I just realized that gave me 'I'm not okay with this' vibes. Good show, 100% recommend it:)

-

My first 5 classes were finally over, now I had lunch. I wasn't hungry. I walked to the library and sat down on my phone. Someone sat next to me. I then got up and walked to the lunch room. Hell no was I going to sit next to some bitch. I felt like I was being followed. It creeped my out.

I sat down at a lunch table alone. I didn't really care until someone sat down by me. I looked up to see a tall, brown fluffy haired guy. I think he had..grey? Or maybe green eyes? I don't know. I shrugged it off and got up until he grabbed my wrist. I sighed, knowing he wants to talk. I hate the world.

"Hi! I'm Karl! I think you're my new neighbor...I don't know! Well I think your name is y/n. You're in my first 3 classes and homeroom." He giggled, it was cute and all but I didn't smile. I haven't smiled since I was 12. 4 years ago, well-almost 5.