10-smile

Fanart by @vnzndt on Instagram! :)

TWs: drinking, passing out.

——————————————————————————————

I was casually getting ready for the party..cuffed jeans, and a collared shirt. I think that's good?

I then walked out and scrolled on my phone in the kitchen until the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Clay smiling big.

"Shall we go?" He asked me, excitedly. I hesitated before nodding and groaning. I hated every moment of this.

-

We pulled up to a huge house. Damn Tommy, you're rich for a child. We went inside to have blasting music fill my ears. Great..

"Come on!" Clay pulled me to the drink table as he chatted with his friend. I stood awkwardly beside him.

-

Two fucking hours have passed and I'm sat in a room, drunk. I don't even know how I got drunk in the first place..I don't really like drinking? I guess. The door opened to see Clay worried.

"y/n! Oh my god are you ok? I'm so fucking sorry I lost you-" I cut him off by..kissing him? Wait-why-I'm just drunk..

Clay was taken back by this, but he kissed back. We pulled away after I drunkly passed out. I heard Clay shouting.

-

"y/n! You're awake...thank god." Felix spoke. I looked up and saw Clay and Felix on my bed, smiling. I nodded.

"You got drunk and passed out.." Clay mumbled, with a smirk coming to his face. Right, I kissed him.

"I'll leave you to alone, and I'll make some food." Felix then headed out as me and Clay sat in silence.

"Y/n..I need to tell you something." Clay spoke, scared. I looked up at him ad sat beside him instead of laying down. It was silence until he broke it.

"I-...I really like yo-" I cut him off by kissing him. Not drunk. He of course, kissed back.

"I like you to." I said after breaking the kiss. We both giggled until Clay put his head on my lap. I played with his hair.

with a smile on my face.

——————————————————————————————

Thank you so much for reading<3 im going to write another book soon. Im sorry this is cringe I was trying to be different but I couldn't:( im trying to get better at writing :D ily all sm, thank you again<3