5- new room

Fanart by @careously on twitter! :)

TW: strong language, divorce, :)
——————————————————————————————

I woke up to..someone playing with my hair? I froze. Right, Clay. I blushed. I then turned to Clay who was shirtless. Dayum, take me to dinner first.

"Good morning y/n." He smirked. I buried my face by his chest. It made me comfortable. No, he made me comfortable.

"We have to get ready for school. It's Friday." Dream giggled. I groaned into his chest. He chuckled.
"Come on y/n, you can see Billzo and-" I jumped up and off the bed. I ran to my closet. Billzo made me happy. But not in a like-like way. I heard some giggles.

-

"Hey y/n! Over here!" Dream shouted from the football table. Nope, no fucking way. I got embarrassed and immediately ran to the rest room. Shit.

I then was spammed with messages from Dream. Oh shit. I ignored them then got a call. I looked at the caller ID, Felix?

"Felix-" he cut me off.

"Y/', you know since your father cheated and shit..? Well, he's divorcing me. I don't want him to hurt you, so I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me? It's perfectly fine if n-" I cut him off.

"YES! YES I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU DAD" I yelled. Dad. I called Felix dad. My...dad chuckled.

"You just called me dad! That's progress! I'll pick you up from school, k?" Felix asked in a calm way. I nodded.

"Ok, bye dad. Love you!" I hung up. Love you. I never said that to Felix. I then walked out of the restroom. I saw Clay standing there. Ok, weirdo.

"Y/n! Are you ok??" Clay asked rushingly worried. He hugged me the second he saw me. I chuckled and pulled away.

"Yup!" I then walked away happy, to English.

-

"Y/n! Want a ride home..?" Dream asked. I shook my head no.
"Oh, ok. Sorry for bothering you." He frowned and was about to walk away when I spoke. He stopped.

"Don't worry it's fine. You could never bother me. I'm just getting a ride form Felix..my dad!" I spoke proudly. He smiled. I heard a honk and turned around. Felix was waving in his Tesla. Sometimes I forgot he owned a popular business. I turned to dream. His face was in shock. I giggled.

"Bye Clay! See ya tomorrow?" He nodded slowly. I laughed and got into Felix's car. We drove to his house. Which was a fucking mansion.

-

"Do this is your room! I moved some stuff in, and if you need anything else just ask!" Felix spoke proudly, showing me my new room. It was amazing. It had a huge gaming set up. A kind size bed in the corner, lots of LED lights, and a rug. Shit this was amazing. I turned around and hugged Felix tight.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He smiled and left. I plopped down on my bed and started FaceTiming Quackity. He answered.

"Hi y/- what the fuck happened o your room?!?" He screamed into the phone. I laughed.

"My parents got a divorce. Felix is rich and got me this. And I'm very grateful for it!" I giggled. Quackity smiled.

"Alright, well I have to go! Love ya y/n!" Quackity smiled.

"Love you to Quackity!" I hung up. We both said 'I love you' but in a friend way. He's dating Karl and Sapnap in a poly relationship, and I was proud of him for it. I then laid down in my bed.

-

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it, Clay. It's fucking 1:33am- I answered.

"whatttt" I groaned. I love sleep, and he just ruined a moment between us. Clay giggled.

"I can't slee-your room looks different.." he spoke. I nodded.

"Yeah, my parents got a divorce. Felix decided to take me. And I'm thankful for his rich stuff he got me, but I'm more thankful that my dad doesn't cheat on Felix again." I spoke tiredly. Clay nodded.

"I can't sleepppp. Sing to me or some shit!" He laughed. I shook my head no. He groaned.
"Why not?!?" He pouted.

"Because I'm tired. Now go to sleep." I then faked sleep. But then I realized I couldn't sleep. I was still on call though. I then heard humming. I opened my eyes a little to see Clay humming a tune. The tune was familiar.

Ah! Yes, 'the night we met' I loved that song. I giggled. Shit. Clay froze.

"I-uh, sorry!" He was about to hang up but I cut him off.

"No no no no no- don't be sorry. I liked it. It helps me fall asleep." I mumbled the last part into my pillow. Clay giggled and started humming again. I slowly fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————

802 words.
Ayyy upload! Love you all<3 I sadly have a fever and I'm a little sick:( but I'll try my best to post:)