7- rain

Fanart by @xulsart on Instagram:)

TW:

——————————————————————————————

"Y/n, I think I'm going to try out for the film club today, what about you?" Billzo asked me at the lunch table. I shrugged and just poked at my food. Clay and George haven't spoke to me in two weeks. I felt numb. Billzo sighed and just picked up his tray. I looked up at him. My eyes followed him as he esta down at another table with Tommy, Tubbo, and some other people. I was alone. Just like back in England.

-

"Hello-okay, your late." A person spoke when I got into the art room. That's where we're apparently trying out. I groaned. Only one minute late? The fuck.

"Yeah sorry." I spoke quietly and took a seat in the back. I put my bag down next to the table. I then saw a door open.

"Sorry I'm late Yasmine! I had to do some stuff for football." Clay..spoke. I haven't heard his voice in what felt like years. I immediately looked down at my sketch book and started doodling. That's what I did when I got nervous.

"It's totally fine Clay! Sit next to..that girl. She's a little weird but it's the only seat left." Yasmine..I think spoke. I then heard footsteps and a person awkwardly sit next to me. I got confused but shrugged it off. I stopped sketching and put my eyes on Yasmine.

"Well, let's all introduce ourselves! We'll say our names, what our hobbies are, and why we're here! I'll go first. I'm Yasmine Collet. My hobbies are cheerleading, filming, and cooking! I'm here because..well I love filming!" Yasmine spoke.

"Well I'm Billzo, my hobbies are...well-eating..and I have no idea what else." There was a phase for people to laugh. Except me. "And I'm here because my ass friend dragged me here." Billzo spoke. Everyone giggled again. Was he talking about me?

"Well I'm Jay Harris, my hobbies are football, soccer, and filming. Im here because I want to be a director when I grow older!" Jay spoke. He doesn't seem like a jock.

"Im Layla Burns, my hobbies are cleaning, cooking, and watching videos? Im here for the same reason as Jay! But instead an actor." Layla spoke. Which wasn't at all the same reason she's here.

Everyone turned to me. Oh great. I saw Billzo's eyes widen.

"Well I'm Y/n Green, my hobbies are gaming, sketching, and filming you could say. Im here because I kind of want to stream later on in life." I got embarrassed and tears in my eyes formed when I looked at Billzo. He had guilt in his eyes. I got my phone out and started texting Billzo.

Billzone my man

We're you talking about me when you said why you were here..?

..yes.

I let the tears leave my eyes. Everyone looked at me. I got up and grabbed my stuff. I went over to Billzo, and slapped my anger on him.

"Fuck you. That 'ass' friend has feelings you know. It's not all sunshine and rainbows in the world. So, fuck you. Go get another friend to call an ass. And I didn't drag you here, I suggested it for you. You took it." I then left without letting him reply. Once I stepped out of the school, it was raining. I then went to the parking lot and laid in the rain.

-

I've been laying in the rain for a while now. I heard someone yell my name. I looked up to see Clay, soaking wet.

"Y/n! Are you ok?" He said once he picked me up. I was..being carried to the car? He sat me down in the passenger seat and he went to the drivers seat. He started driving somewhere.

"I'm fine. But you ghosted me for two weeks." I put my head on the window. He sighed.

"Me and George..we're dating."

659 words :)