3- you make me feel safe

Fanart by @careously on twitter! :]

Fluff chapter:)

TW: strong language, suicidal thoughts,
——————————————————————————————

"Y/n! Hi!" Karl shouted from across the lunchroom. He waved for me to sit down. I did sit down across from him. Also sat next to Quackity. I was blushing.

"Y/n, we have news~" Quackity whispered-cooded to me. I giggled and asked him what. He pointed to Karl and Sapnap. I gave him a confused look. He groaned.

"Their dating bitch!" Quackity yelled. I shouted something with happiness but no smile.

"LETS GO AYYY- also Sapnap, you owe me 50 bucks bitch" I looked over at him and kind of smirked. No smile. Sapnap groaned. We bet that if karlnap happens before 'quackity and y/n' whatever the fuck that means, that he owes me 50 bucks. He gave me a 50 dollar bill. I clapped.

"What's going on? And why the fuck does y/n have 50 bucks?" Dream questioned when he sat down by me. He smiled. I looked at him to speak but Quackity spoke instead.

"I'm her sugar daddy." He smirked and hugged me. The whole table except Dream started laughing. Which was only the 'crew boys' and me.

"He's joking, relax. I bet that if Karl and Sapnap date before me and Quackity 'date' then he owes me $50." I then leaned on quackity's shoulder. Who was a tomato at this point. I wanted to smile but I didn't.

-

"Y/n?" Dream asked me in history. I turned towards him.

"Yeah Clay?" I asked, then turned back to the computer and contained typing out essay. Clay hesitated before answering.

"Why don't you ever smile?" That made me freeze. I didn't want to tell him why. I haven't even told my father. And of course I never told Felix. I hesitated before giving him an excuse. Which was shrugging. He sighed.

"Well can you smile for me?" I shook my head no. He turned around and crossed his arms. I then heard him mumble something.

"I bet you'd smile for Alex."

That mother fuckwhit.

-

"Felix? Dad? I'm home!" I yelled through the door when I entered my home. I heard some people moving around. I slowly went upstairs to my dad's and felix's bedroom. I opened the door to see my dad quickly putting on his pants and a lady putting on her pants to. oh my god.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD- DAD!" I shouted. My dad immediately turned to me and grew a huge face of red. I scoffed.

"You know what? Sure I don't like Felix, but at least he didn't cheat!" I yelled and slammed the door shut. I heard some wrestling and shouting but blocked it off by tears. Maybe I do like Felix. He isn't as bad as I thought.

-

I ran out of the house and to the park. I stayed there for a couple hours until I saw a car pull up. It was a black van. It was 10pm at night. Fuck. A tall man got out of the car and walked towards me. What I didn't expect was a hug. I cried on his shoulder.

"I wish my dad didn't cheat. I wish my mum didn't be abusive. I wish Felix didn't call me a slut for having a boy over. I wish I could smile for Clay and Alex. I wish..I wish Clay would comfort me right now." I mumbled into the mans shoulder. I started crying more. I didn't even know who the person was, but they seemed nice.

"I wish I was dead." I mumbled more quiet. Unfortunately, the man heard. He gave me a big hug then carried me to the car. I didn't even bother looking at who it was. I closed my eyes.

-

I woke up to the man laying me down on a bed. I opened my eyes to see he was pulling off his mask and hoodie. He was wearing sweats. He had dirty blonde hair and..I think he was strong. I don't know. I only saw his back. When he was turning around, I closed my eyes. The man turned off the light and laid in bed. He pulled my closer to him. I blushed.

"Goodnight y/n, and if you ever need me, I'm here. Please don't wish you were dead. You're one of the only people who I actually like. I know you're sleeping and everything, but I really really like you. You have an amazing personality...I don't know. Goodnight y/n." The man kissed my forehead and soon I felt small heavy breathing. I was blushing like crazy.

-

I still couldn't sleep and finally got up slowly. I reached for the mama phone. It was a picture of a cute cat. Cute. I looked at the time. 2:39am. Great. I groaned, unfortunately though that made the man wake up. I froze. Shit.

He turned off the phone from behind me. He then hugged me and sat me in his lap. He played with my hair. This man really does know how to make someone sleeping. I closed my eyes and turned towards him. I laid my head on his chest. He made me feel safe. Like Alex, but I don't know...more comfortable. It almost made me smile.

"You make me feel safe.." I mumbled before falling asleep. I heard a chuckle. It sounded like Clay.

Wait.

I looked up to see Clay playing with my hair and looking at his phone. I blushed like crazy. I accidentally made a movement. Shit.

"Y-y/n-shit I-I'm sorr-" I cut him off by putting my hand to cover his mouth. He chuckled. I chuckled to and moved closer to him. His bed was warm.

"Goodnight Clay, thank you." I then fell asleep, finally.

——————————————————————————————

966 words :)