9- do i like him?

Fanart by @carously on twitter! :)

TWs: hospitals

——————————————————————————————

I woke up..in a white bed? My head is killing me. My vision was blurry. I looked around to see Clay, Felix, and Logan sitting in the same room as me.

"Y/n! You're awake! I'm so glad you're ok!" Clay shouted excitedly and hugged me. I pushed him off. My whole body hurts. I groaned and laid back down on the bed.

"Where am I? And hey does my whole body feel like shit?" I asked. Clay giggled nervously.

"Well..after you shared your location I sped to the location. Once I got in I broke down the door and asked where you were.." he trailed off. I remember where he's at now.

"Oh, yeah I remember that. Go on.." I spoke quietly. He smiled and hesitated before continuing.

"I called the police and luckily got your door down. You had a lot of injuries from the man, so I got you to the hospital. The mans with the police right now.." Clay trailed off again but then changed the subject.
"Oh yeah! Me and George decided to be better off as friends!" Clay giggled nervously. Oh.

"Oh. Uhm okay. Felix?" Felix walked over to me smiling. Of course, Logan came with. Damn clingy much?
"uhm, can you start picking me up from school? I don't want that happening again." I muttered a little bit of the last part. Felix was about to speak but Logan interrupted.

"He's busy after school, you know that! Have some else pick you up or some shit." Logan giggled. Felix kept quiet. I nodded slowly.

-

Clay was in the room still..for no reason. Felix and Logan left to go home and probably make out. It was awkward.

"So..do you need a ride after school?" Clay asked, looking up at me. I turned my head and glared at him. He giggled.
"I'm guessing that's a yes." He chuckled. A nurse came in.

"Ok! Ms. green we have all the tests done, you're completely fine no broken bones or anything! You're free to go. Oh and Felix Vicson signed you out already!" The nurse left. I got up off the bed and walked out.

-

"Thanks for giving me a ride Clay. And thanks for helping me." I looked at my house. I was about to leave but stopped myself.

"Would you-uhm, want to stay?" Shit. Why did I ask that?!? He's going to think you're cr-

"Sure. Thanks" he chuckled and got out. He closed his car door and we walked inside.

-

We were currently watching a movie on my bed. The movie was "five feet apart". It was supposed to be good. So far it was.

I felt an arm be put on my waist. What? I turned my head towards Clay to see him sleeping, peacefully. I ..blushed? Why? Why do I blush at the sight of Clay sleeping? I don't like him..do I? If I did, I wouldn't deny it. I just don't know if I like him or not.

-

I woke up to someone barging in my room. I looked up to see...my dad. Not Felix or Logan, but my real dad. My eyes widened. Clay was still sleeping. I have a sigh of relief and quickly, got up. Luckily I didn't wake him. I went out of the room and closed the door.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked. My dad, Revi, just looked at me not impressed.

"Why do you have a boy in your bed?!" He whisper shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't matter, you cheated on Felix. He's gotten nicer, but he's not home. So, leave!" I shouted. He sighed and did as said. Well ok, that was easy.

I walked back in my room to see Clay on his phone. He smiled and put the phone down once he saw me. I felt my cheeks heat up. Did I like Clay? If I did, why did I like him?

"Quackity asked me if I want to go to a party tonight. Wanna come with?" He smiled. I shrugged. He pouted and sat next to me on the bed, now laying his head on my lap. I giggled at the sight.

"Jot my scene, Dream. I'm not really a social person or drinker.." I shrugged again and fiddled with Dream's hair. I saw his face heat. I internally smiled in my mind.

"Ok..but go for me? I'll stay with you and make sure no one goes by you! It's at Tommy's house!" He groaned. I hesitated before groaning.

"Fine. I'll go, but only because I trust you and Tommy. If you ever lose me or I lose you, I'm slapping the shit outa you." I said sternly. He just chuckled and fell asleep on my lap. I fell asleep soon, cuddling Clay.

Oh my god. Im going to a high school party.

Fuck.

822 words! Make sure to eat and drink <3
Not drink drink!!