2-Falling

Y/n if you don't do this for me then i'll kill you myself

Slowly walking up to the man I let him have me, all of me. Tears swiftly falling down my face 

Such a slut and a disgrace to this family 

I lung up in a sweat. I palm my face with both hands and let a few tears escape. "God I need coffee" I say out loud to myself. I hop in the shower and let the hot water caress my body. After a few long minutes I hear my phone dinging. 

Unknown:

"Good morning bella :)"

"Your friend is quite the snorer"

"Do you have and plans today?"

I laugh as I read the texts

Sammy:

"I just hope you had a good time, sorry for not sticking by your side the whole night I'm an ass :("

 Me:

 "I actually had a decent time don't worry you're not an ass, I love you"                                                                                                                                                                                             

Sammy:

"Love you too babes"

At least she spent the night with Mr.Greek God

  Me:

  "Good morning sir, I would say sorry about the snoring, but I'm just happy I'm not hearing it atm. And you know, I just don't know if I want to disclose if I have plans or not :)"

Lorenzo:

"Oh principessa (princess), don't do me like that :("

 Me:

"hm.. maybe I can make time for you, I'll see. Talk to you later handsome ;)"

Lorenzo: 

"Ciao balla"

I finish getting dressed, brush my teeth and head towards the kitchen to make coffee. While the coffees brewing I tie my soaked brown hair into a bun because it keeps sticking to my face and annoying me. Just when the coffees done someone rings my doorbell. 

As I open the door I'm greeted with a smirk and emerald eyes. "Ciao bella," I raise and eyebrow "How'd you get my address?" He chuckles, god I could listen to him laugh all day. "I- um, I just made coffee do you want some?" He smiles as I open the door wider signaling him to come inside. "I'd love some, thank you." He follows me to the kitchen and he takes a seat while I pour us both a cup of coffee, " cream and sugar?" "Cream no sugar, thank you love." " You love pet names huh?" I say while handing him the mug. He takes a sip then says, " I guess I do, but I don't say them to everyone, just people I like." I blush HARD and smirk, " oh.. so you like me?hm..." "I mean I thought I made it pretty obvious, but if you want to I can make it even more so, I don't have a problem with it." And before I knew it he was standing right in front of me, he takes the mug out of my hand and I'm too paralyzed by his presence to fight back. He swiftly lifts my up and places me on the countertop and nudges his way in-between my legs. One hand is gripping my thigh and the other caresses my face where a bruise has formed from the previous night. I see his jaw clench and he softly kisses the bruise. His kisses slowly trail down to my neck and I let a moan escape. He then pulls me into him and I feel his erection through his pants. He pulls back breathless and says, "Mi fai impazzire (you make me crazy)" I smile at him and bite my lip, "È un peccato. (that's unfortunate)" He looks at me with wide eyes then crashes his lips into mine. His mouth guides mine so effortlessly and I subcomed to him fully. He stops the kiss and we're both panting, he lifts me and places me back off of the counter. " That um, that was something" He chuckles, "come on let's go get breakfast." "Okay, let me just get my keys," "Take your time, I'll start the car"

As I finish locking the door I turn to see Lorenzo leaning on a matt black corvette, It was a sight to see and I guess he could tell it had an affect on me because he started smirking as he opened the passenger door for me to get in. He then gets in the driver seat and immediately puts his hand on my thigh then pulls out, were on our way to god knows where. "so you do this with all the girls you meet for the first time?" " only the ones who clean my knuckles after I defend their honor, and I don't defend any girls honor unless I want to make her mine." I blush and see him smirk "Such a way with words, so... where are we going?" I reach down and place my hand over his hand on my thigh. "Well some of my family owns a restaurant, they haven't opened yet so I figured I'd steal this chance of eating out in privacy." I raise an eyebrow "So I'm already meeting the family?" His whole demeanor changes and his grips the steering wheel and my thigh harder. I look at him confused, but ultimately understood that family is probably a tough subject for him. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "No bella its okay, I'm sorry its just a little complicated," I frown and look down at my lap, " Believe me I know what a complicated family does to someone." I felt his grip on my thigh loosen and he started to rub my thigh with his thumb. The rest of the ride was in a comfortable silence.

When we arrived at the restaurant he quickly got out so he could open my door for me. "Why thank you." " You are very welcome bella." He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to the door, he then took out a set of keys and unlocked it. As we enter Lorenzo calls out, "BONGIORNO LUCA! (good morning luca)," An older man comes strolling out with an apron on, "Oh Enzo bongiorno bambino (good morning kid)" Lorenzo leans down and gives him a kiss on each cheek, Luca then adverts his attention to me and grabs my hand, "E chi è questa donna stupenda? (and who is this gorgeous women)" Before Lorenzo can introduce me, I say "Ciao sono Y/n, piacere di conoscerti. (Hi I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you)" I lean in to kiss him on each cheek. "Oh mio dio, sei italiana? che bella. È una custode enzo. (Oh my god, you're Italian? how lovely, she's a keeper enzo). I giggle and blush. Lorenzo grins,  "Lo So, ecco perchè la farò mia. (I know that's why I'm going to make her mine)."

We've been talking for a while, Lucas an amazing cook. Lorenzo explained how Luca is like a father figure to him and mostly raised him with his wife Natalia. We go back and forth talking about our interests and dislikes when Luca comes out and tells us he's opening up soon. We both thank Luca for the breakfast and make our way to Lorenzos car, before he opens the door for me he pauses and says " I had a really great time with you, and I really like you so please, please be mine." I simile and tilt my head, " Lorenzo we-" "Enzo, please" "....Enzo... we've only known each other for a day and a half. I really enjoyed today too and I really like you too, but we barely each other." He tilts his head, "Your favorite color is purple, you love the scent and the flower lavender, you hate when people talk over other people because it shows they have no respect, you and Sammy have known each other for majority of your lives, you like almost every genre of music, you've been through a lot but don't like opening up about it, you're incredibly caring despite what you've been through-" " okay okay I get it, you know me," "Oh bella I can keep going." I start giggling, "please don't I get the point, how about we spend more time together before we jump into anything? Like you said I don't like opening up about it, but these past few months I-" "Hey you don't have to tell me bella," "No I know, but it'll put things into perspective.....When I was growing up my father was in deep shit, so he um....he made me sell myself to the people he was in debt with." I look down in embarrassment and tears start to fall from my eyes. " He was extremely abusive and when I did what he told me to he called me a slut and a whore, but if I didn't do what he said he'd threaten to kill me.. the same way he killed my mom... I eventually ran away with Sammy and we got jobs working for some mafia leader doing grunt work just to survive on our own." After those words left my mouth Lorenzo stiffens. "I wanted out so I took Sammy and we came to New York, but because I ran away they went after my dad and killed him, I didn't love my dad but his death still came as a shock. Not to mention the mafia we worked for is still looking for us. I'm slowly recovering from everything, Sammy was always there for me, but I never confided in her because why would I put my burdens on someone else? I got myself through all of it you know?" He lifts my chin up and wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. " You know bella, you're strong as fuck. The things you went through were not easy. I'm proud of you. We'll go as slow as you want, I just need you to understand that I'm not letting you out of my life." I nod in agreement, "Words bella." I look into his eyes, " y-yes I understand." He gives me a warm smile, "Good." He opens the car door and I get in. The ride home was quiet and gave me time to think about how I just told a man I've only know for a day and a half my whole life sob story, he just made it so easy to open up about it, I trust this man with my life.