19-

My body aches. My head is dizzy. I try to move but I'm bound to a chair. Where the fuck am I and what the fuck happened?

     A bag gets ripped off my head and I squint as my eyes get used to the light.

     "Oh look who's finally awake." My eyes focus on the man standing in front of me. As I recognize him I piece together where I am. "So good to see you again Marco" I croak out. He chuckles. "It would be under different circumstances, I knew you had it in you to kill my brother....but my nephew? That one came as a surprise." He back hands me across the face and I spit blood out. "Sorry about your kid though, that must have been so hard to deal with." I scowl at him. "Where's Lorenzo?" He shrugs his shoulders and walks out of the room. 

     I look around me to see if there's anything I can break out with. Im bound by rope...Seriously? Rope? He's been out of the game for too long. As I try to loosen up the rope by moving my wrists around the door slowly creeks open so I stop all movement and hang my head to make it seem like I passed back out. "Ive got her" A familiar voice said. The man then came behind me and cut the rope. I look up in confusion and Christiano looks down at me with a small smirk. I let out a sigh of relief and immediately jump into his arms and hug him tight. "Hey I missed you too". 

     "Are you hurt? Or can you go psycho killer?" I smirk at him and he hands me a knife and gun. I was fine other then the rope burn I gave myself. As we slowly walk out of the room I see that we were at the Russo's warehouse. It's a lot smaller then the one I worked at back in California. Christiano speaks in his earpiece and tells me that no one is here. "Bummer I wanted to kill someone." He shook his head and chuckled as we ran out to his car.

     As we pulled up to our warehouse Lorenzo runs out. I jump out of the car and run into his arms and he lifts me. I wrap my legs around him and he holds me tight. I didn't even notice his black eye and busted lip till I lift my head from his neck. "Enz what happened?" I said while lightly running my thumb over his bruise. "I- I don't know all the details. I just remember waking up on the bedroom floor and you were gone." I frown at him. "My dad said the alarm never went off." I nod at him then wrap my arms around his neck tightly and sink my head in the side of his neck. 

-------------

     Lorenzo puts burn gel on my wrists, wraps them and tells my to stay on the couch as he makes me lunch. He wast happy about us being back at the penthouse so he hired a shit ton of security 24/7 watching all entrances and exits. He walks back in the living room with a mozzarella, tomato, and prosciutto sandwich and puts the plate on my lap. I smile at him and thank him.  He sits next to me and starts eating his sandwich and notices I haven't touched mine. "What's wrong bella?" I sigh and look at him, "Maybe we should leave New York for a bit". He contemplates it a bit. "It might be good, but we won't have extra hands with us if something happens...It's better if we stay here with our people." I pout and nod as I start to eat my sandwich.

     After we were done he took the plates and brought them into the kitchen. When he sits back down he takes my legs on his lap and rubs them. "I know where Marco lives." I blurt out and he whips his head towards me. "No, absolutely not." He shakes his head.  I sigh, "Enz, we need to end this." He scuffs. "It's never going to end. You kill one and another replaces. Killing Marco isn't going to do anything." I toss my head back into the couch cushion knowing he's right.

--------------

     It's been a month since Marco kidnapped me. Oddly things are going back to normal. There's been no more attacks  on us or the warehouse and Lorenzo and I are making plans for our wedding with the help of Sammy and the boys, including Giaccamo.