15-A Party

It's been a month since Lorenzo got shot, Giaccamo said it was an ambush of Russo's people and they're the one who infiltrated us a stole the two missing shipments. I asked him if he wanted me to do anything and he assured me that they were handling everything and I should stay home with Lorenzo.

----

Chrissy poo:

"Yoooo, so like... I wanted to do this a while ago but everything with Lorenzo came up...."

"Not saying it's his fault, anyway I want to propose to Sammy, the problem is I don't know how I want to do it."

Me:

"Oh yeah...totally forgot about that....um well she likes nature, and you definitely do not have to all out with it. Keep it simple you know?"

Chrissy Poo:

"Yeah for sure. I don't think I want an audience. Specifically Ricky, he'll ruin the whole thing... Anyway how's Enzo?"

Me:

"LMFAOOOO don't do Ricky like that, and Enz is healing up good. He started working out again and all that shit so he's fine I guess."

Chrissy Poo:

"Good cuz I'm throwing a party, see y'all at 8"

------- 

"Hey how are you feeling?" Lorenzo turns to me while chugging water. "Good, wanna do something today?". I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck "Christiano is having a party at 8, wanna go?". He gives me a peck and nods.

-------

As Lorenzo and I walk up to Christiano's house he pauses and I turn to him with a confused look. "Bella, you look absolutely stunning" He smirks, I playfully roll my eyes and pull him to continue walking. I go to ring the door bell, but Lorenzo just opens the door with out making his presence known and I laugh. "SAMMY? WE'RE HERE." Sammy runs out with two bottles of Angry Orchard and hands me one, "Welcome my people welcome". I giggle and she gives Lorenzo and fist bump. "Lorenzo? so good to see you" a familiar red head seductively walks up to Lorenzo and gives him a lingering kiss on the cheek. Lorenzo pushes her off of of him and wipes his face and she looks hurt, I couldn't keep in my laugh and she twists her head at me in anger. She scuffs "What so you got a new slut and you're over me?". Lorenzo laughs "1 she's not a slut she's my fiancé" Shock waves over her face as I smirk. "2 she's not new we've been together for a year and a half. and 3, we were never something for me to get over, you're fucking delusional now get the fuck out of my face before you make my fiancé hurt you.". "Please I'm not scared of her." Christiano comes up behind her "You should be Amanda...she's the one and only Killing Machine" I flash a grin at her and pull out a knife as her face turns ghostly white. "It was lovely meeting you, Amanda was it?" She nods quietly. "If you even happen to look in Lorenzos direction I'll cut those pretty eyes out you understand?" She nods again and tries to back away, but she bumps into Christiano. "I think its best if you leave doll" Christiano grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her out of the house. I let out a huff and down half of my drink then Lorenzo grabbed it out of my hands, "Hey!". He shakes his head "You need to slow down." I scuff "It's literally my first drink dude." He whips his head to me "Dude? Did you really just dude me?" I giggle but his face stays emotionless. "Uh oh, RICKY HELP ME!" I try to run but he grams my arm and pulls me into him them throws me over his shoulder. Ricardo runs in the room panicked "Little one? What's going- You know what I don't think this involves me" Ricardo turns back to the direction he came from. "RICKY NO HELP". Lorenzo take my upstairs and throws me on the bed in a spare room then locks the door. "Enzo I was joking" He turns to me still with no emotion. "I don't think you were principessa." He slowly walks up to me, crawls between my legs then grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head back. "And you didn't even apologize, what a shame."  I squeeze my eyes shut from the pain, "I-I'm sorr-" He slaps me across the face, lets go of my hair and steps back as he unbuckles his belt. I look at him shocked and bring my hand to my cheek. He scuffs at me and bounds my writs together with his belt then pushes me down with my arms above my head. "You don't make a sound unless I say so, you don't move your arms unless I say so, and you don't cum unless I say so. Do you hear me?" I nod as my eyes fill up with tears from the slap. He rolls up my dress and slides my lace thong down my legs. He sticks his fingers between my lips and smirks, "Hm, I didn't expect you to be this wet bella. Does me hurting you turn you on?". I reluctantly nod at him and he chuckles. He sticks two fingers in me slowly and I openly mouth but stop myself from making any noise. "Good girl" He picks up the pace and I bite down on my lip to stop myself from moaning so hard it draws blood. He looks at me surprised that I'm able to contain myself. he slides his fingers out and I let out a shaky breath. He pulls his dick out from his slacks and stokes himself looking at me. "Bella your lip is bleeding". While he strokes himself with one hand he takes the other and runs it across my bottom lip taking the blood off. He then sucks the blood off his thumb. Without warning he rams himself in me and asks  "Bella what's my name?" I take in a sharp breath and furrow my brows unable to answer. He pulls himself out "I'm not going to ask you again" and rams himself in me again "What's my name".  "L-Lor- fuck LORENZO". He keeps ramming in and out. I let a moan escape so he shoved my thong in my mouth. I grip onto the sheets behind me and my body shakes. "I swear to god Y/n if you cum i'll edge you till you hate me." His tone was harsh and I try my best to hold out. He picks up his pace and starts panting as he grips onto my hips. Tears are streaming down my face and he looks at me with cold eyes. "Cum". I scream as my body violently shakes and releases and he quickly covers my mouth and releases into me. He catches his breath and takes the thong out of my mouth. "I-I'm sorry" I sob out and he kisses my forehead as he undoes the belt around my wrists. "I know bella". He goes into the bathroom and comes back with a warm rag and gives me kisses all over my thighs as he cleans me. He rolls my dress down and puts my thong in his pocket. He puts his belt back on and holds his hand out for me to take. I sit up and take his hand and he helps me stand. "Enz  I don't think I can walk" He gives me a soft smile and carries me back downstairs. He sits on the couch and places me on his lap. I sink my head into the crook of his neck and Ricardo jumps on the couch sitting next to us. "Where were you guys? I was looking everywhere". Lorenzo chuckles "We went for a walk". Ricardo nods "Ahhh". 

----------

I kick my shoes off as we enter our home. "Hey bella. I um, I didn't go too far with you before did I?". I shake my head no and head to the bedroom. He follows in shortly after "You sure?". I start to undress "mhm". I grab a t-shirt and sweatpants and he looks at me shocked. "What?", He furrows his eyes brows. "I'm so sorry bella" I twist my face in confusion then I walk into the closet to look at my body in the mirror. My cheek has a small bruise forming and my hips were forming a shade of purple. I sigh and walk back out to him "It's fine Enz, I'm going to bed". He nods with a guilty face and goes in the shower. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in a deep sleep.