16-The Misery Continues

I woke up feeling nauseous and the urge to throw up jolts me out of bed. I don't even. care about the pain my hips are in as I kneel over the toilet. Lorenzo rushes in and holds my hair hair back and rubs my back. "Hey you okay?" I nod my head while flushing the toilet and go to the sink to brush my teeth. He looks at me with furrowed brows, "Enz I'm fine". He sighs "You want me to make you anything?" I shake my head and go get dressed. 

Sammy:

"Bitch... guess what...."

Me:

"You finally went to go get a brazilian wax?"

Sammy:

"The urge I have to smack you...No you idiot."

Me:

Me:

"OH MY GOD CONGRAGULATIONS"

"Its fucking beautiful"

Sammy:

"Thank you, I'm so fucking happy man. I love this man"

------------

I walk into the drug store and check out with two pregnancy tests. As I make my way back into the house Lorenzo is cooking something, but as soon as the feeling of hunger hits my stomach I immediately have to throw up again. "Y/n? Is that you?" I wait for the nausea to pass before I answer. "Yeah I just got back." I walk to the bathroom with the tests and I pee on both incase one gives be a false answer. I wait the two minutes then I flip them over to see the result

"Oh shit"

"Oh shit". I start to panic a bit. I take one of the tests and make my way to the kitchen. Lorenzo looks up at me and reads my face. "What's wrong?" He rushes over to me and caresses my cheek. A tear falls from my eye and I hand him the pregnancy test. He takes it with a confused look then reads the test. "You're pre-", "Yes" I blurt out before he can finish his sentence. He gives me a large grin and picks me up twirling me. "Y-you're happy about this?". He puts me down and furrows his brows "Why wouldn't I be?" I sigh. "I don't know. I mean we aren't married yet and we never talked about kids before." He nods. "Bella you're having our kid, this means the world to me." He kisses me on the forehead. 

--------------

Me:

"Sammy..."

Sammy:

"Yes ma'am"

Me:

"So um, I'm kinda freaking out internally"

Sammy:

"What's wrong?"

Me:

Sammy:

Sammy:

"Oh...um. Damn. Does Lorenzo know?"

Me:

"He's happy about it...But I don't know if I can do this Sammy...What if it ends up like me?"

Sammy:

"What, strong, beautiful, caring, and smart? If you're talking about the damage don't eve go there because you are not going to raise this child the way your father raised you. You also have a group of people in your corner to help you when you need it...."

---------------

It's been a few days since we found out I was pregnant. Lorenzo took me to a family doctor and she told us I was five weeks pregnant. It's slowly starting to become more real for me. Lorenzo helped me down from the table and we headed to his car. "Bella, you looked worried. Talk to me please" I sigh. "Enz I don't know if I'm ready for this I'm only 23 years old, we're so young and we have complicated childhoods. I just don't know how much of a good mother I'll be." I drop my head. He lifts it and looks me in the eyes. "Being parents is not easy, but we're doing this together. You aren't going through this alone my love." I nod and as soon as Lorenzo opens the passenger door someone runs into me. Lorenzo pushes him down and notices he has a knife in his hand. when he looks back at me I'm on on the floor spilling blood from my abdomen. He pulls out his gun and shoots the guy in the head then he rushes to me putting pressure on my wound. "Bella you need to stay awake for me okay? Bella keep your eyes open for me." I tried my best to stay awake, but the darkness took over. 

The sound of beeping wakes me up and I flutter my eyes open. Lorenzo is asleep next to me holding my hand and Christiano and Ricardo are talking outside my room door. Sammy shortly walks in and notices I'm awake. "Hey you" she says with a warm smile. "The baby" I croak out,  her smile drops, "I'm so sorry Y/n". Tears fall from my eyes as I think about how Lorenzo received the news. He then lifts his head and the boys walk in, "Hey, how do you feel?" I furrow my brows at him when I see his puffy eyes. I lift my hand to his face and caress his cheek, he closes his eyes to my touch. "I'm okay". Ricardo sits at the end of the bed rubbing my leg. "We almost lost you little one, You flatlined twice.". Lorenzo drops his head and Christiano smacks the back of Ricardo's head. "Sorry". I shake my head at him and take Lorenzos hand and squeeze it. Tears fall from my eyes "I'm so sorry Enz". He pouts at me "None of this is your fault bella" He kisses the back of my hand. Giaccamo then enters the room with a frown. "Y/n it was one of Russo's men. I know you were close to some of them, but with them almost killing you and killing my unborn grandchild I have to retaliate. I'm burning them down and you can count on that." He left while pulling his phone out and calling someone. I turn to Lorenzo "I want to go home", He looks at me with sad eyes "You can't leave till they're positive your heart won't stop again". I sigh and toss my head back into the pillow.