12-Disagreements

My phone ringing wakes me and Lorenzo up.

"Hello?"  

---- "Y/n you need to come down to the warehouse now"

I sigh, "On my way G"

"Who was it?". I rub my face with my palms and get out of bed, Lorenzo follows. "Your dad.... he wants me at the warehouse." Lorenzo sighs and throws a hoodie on. 

---------

As we walk through the doors our ears are met with screams. "GIACCAMO?....ANDREW?". Christiano runs out to us. "What's going on Chris?" Christiano raises his brow at Lorenzo. "Your dad asked for the lady, not her puppy" Christiano laughs at his own comment while Lorenzo rolls his eyes. "Christiano Francis Lombardi" I say in a harsh tone, and he stopped laughing and stiffened up. I didn't even have to ask him to apologize before he did it. "Sorry Enzo, um follow me" As we follow Christiano to a room the screams get louder. Christiano opens the door and we all walk in. Giaccamo's smile can not be contained "Ah my lovely daughter-in-law, glad you could make it.", I nod "Giaccamo...boys, and....who do we have here?". Ricardo kicks him, "Introduce yourself to the lady scum bag.". The man lets out a groan and looks up at me "A-anthony Russo" he pulls his head back down. I hum at him and slowly walk around him. "And why was I called in?" Ricardo jumps up and down, "OO OO OO CAN I TELL HER?". Andrew palms his face and I laugh. "Go ahead " Giaccamo said with a sigh. "Soooo this is Joseph Russo's son and he snuck into your old house aka my house because he thought you still lived there, fucking idiot... Anyway he wanted to kill you because you killed his dad." I nod, "Thank you Ricky".  I crouch down and pull his hair brining his head up to look at me. "Hiya, how you doing." .... "I think it's rude that you're not answering me, but I'll let it slide." I sigh. "So... you wanna kill me huh? Doesn't look like you're in the position to do that does it?"  I move his head with his hair still in my fist to make him nod no. "Hm that's what I thought." I stand up and kick him in the face.  "Enz honey he tried to kill your fiancé. What are you going to do about it?" I pout at him. He looks up from his phone "Nope, nuh uh. The psycho killer is your roll not mine." He goes back to typing away on his phone. I scuff "Bummer, I get to have all the fun" Christiano and Ricardo laugh.  "Lets get this started then shall we, well they already started with you, but the real fun is about to happen." I walk over to the wall of weapons and examine them. I hum as I figure out what I want to start with. "Can one of you boys be a doll and drag him in a metal chair please?" I hear them scuffling around as I set up the shock rods. "I missed this little one" I shake my head, "Ricky you literally just watched me bleed a cop out to death.".  He chuckles "I don't see your point.".  "Alright Y/n, he's all set up, oh....I see" I turn to Christiano with a smile and he hold back a laugh. I take the rods and stick one under his balls and the other under his neck. Ricardo nudges Lorenzo who's still on his phone "Dude she touched his balls". Lorenzo looks up with a raise eyebrow then widens his eyes as he sees what's about to happen. "You see Anthony...electricity conducts through metal so the shock is just going to keep circuiting." I turn on the rods and he screams out in pain while we all watch in amusement. "PLEASE TURN IT OFF" I giggle at his begging. I go and turn the machine off then immediately turn it back on. "You love this too much".  I raise my brow at Christiano "So you're gonna pretend that you didn't just say that you wish someone will come after us so you can watch me kill?" His face turns red. "Hm that's what I thought". I turn the machine off and unhook everything other then the chains keeping Anthony in place. I walk back to the wall of weapons to see what I want to do next. "Any suggestions?" I turn to see that the boys were all sitting down playing poker, I shake my head and turn back to the wall and hum. I can't make up my mind so I grab a towel. "Care to take this old fashioned Tony?" I kick him in the stomach causing the chair to flip back and the loud bang makes all the boys look up. I flash a smile "Go back to your game boys, nothing to see here" they all let out a chuckle. I leave him flipped back on the floor while I leave to get a bucket of water. Christiano frowns at me what I walk back in and I look at him confused. "I would have got that for you" I giggle. "I'd prefer if the man I'm going to marry helps me out, but I can manage thank you Chris" Lorenzo looks at me embarrassed and I walk back to Anthony. I hear the boys starting to argue while I soak up the towel and place it over Anthonys face, I then slowly pour the water over his face water boarding him. The boys turn into a screaming match while Giaccamo and Andrew sit pinching the bridge of their nose. While Anthony's struggling to breathe I storm towards the table they're sitting at and when they notice me they all stiffen up and quiet down. "What the fuck is going on? Hm?" The boys look down and Giaccamo laughs. "Seriously Y/n where were you when these boys were growing up? You're the only one they have respect for" he shakes his head and deals cards to Andrew who nods in agreement. "Bella, I'm sorry for not helping you and being distracted with e-mails the whole time.".  I shake my head, "Lorenzo I don't need an apology, but next time just stay home." He furrows his eyebrows and pouts and I turn back to Anthony who passed out. "Chris flip the chair up please." He runs over and picks up the chair. "Well I'm just simply not in the mood anymore" I sigh as I walk up to the wall, take a knife off of it and swiftly slice through Anthony's throat. "I'm going home" The boys nod as Lorenzo hurries to follow me. "Y/n" I glance at him as we walk to the car. "Hm?" He sighs. "I'm- I don't know what you want from me here." I shake my head. I let a small chuckle out "Enz, I don't want anything from you". He sighs as he opens the passenger door for me. I get in and he follows shortly after, but he doesn't start the car, we just sit in silence. "We promised each other we wouldn't take anything home with us, so can we please talk this out?". I turn my head towards him and sigh "Enz I'm fine really, I'm just tired and I don't know, maybe you can be a little more involved?".  He nods his head "Bella I understand where you're coming from, but I don't torture anymore. I handle the actual work type work. You stole my job and now I just don't feel comfortable doing it anymore." I drop my head in defeat. In all honesty I done know why I feel hurt that he doesn't want to help me like Chris and Ricky do. Maybe because I want him to be just as bad as I am, just as twisted and demented. But he's not, and I can't force him to be.