4-I'm His

It's been a week since I slept with Lorenzo. I haven't told him how much it meant to me to let it happen, to let myself be that vulnerable with someone.

"Good morning Y/n, How was your week?" I smile at my therapist and she tilts her head at me. "Well I met someone." "Oh did you now? care to explain?" "well..... being next to him makes me... I don't know how to explain it. He makes me feel like a version of myself Iv'e always yearned to be. He makes me forget about the things I went through and he makes me happy, but nothing is official yet." She smiles at me and writes in her note pad. "While I do think it's good that you're allowing yourself to be happy, I do want you to be aware to not use this relationship as a mask." I look at her puzzled, "What do you mean?" She takes a breath, "You said being with him makes you forget about your past... I don't want you to use this relationship as a way to cope because it can do a lot of good for you." I take in what she's saying, "Yeah I agree and it's definitely not that. You know...the second day I was with him, I felt so safe I opened up about my past...he didn't even judge me," I say grinning. " I'm glad you were able to open up to him, now how are the vitamins helping." I look at her guilty, " I um, I haven't taken them yet...I don't trust that there's no medicine in them." She looks at me with pity, " Sweetheart I can assure you there's nothing in the vitamins that'll cause any harm to you." We wrap up the rest of my session, I say my goodbyes and exit the building. As I step out the door I see a familiar matt corvette and a very Handsome man leaning against it. As he looks up to me I smirk and a run and jump into his arms. "Hey bella, I missed you." He lets me down and kisses my forehead, "I missed you too, how'd you know I was here?" He lets out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his neck, "I uh, I asked Sammy." I giggle at him and kiss him on the cheek, " You're so cute." "Not as cute as you" he says while winking at me. He opens the door for me and I happily get in.

I don't even ask where we're going because I'm just happy I'm with him. After a few minutes he pulls into a secured parking garage. I look at him puzzled and he speaks up, "My dads back in town," His body tenses up, " so I'm back at my apartment, I would like if you stayed with me for a few days, If you want to obviously." I smiled at him and took his hand, "I'd love to stay with you." I lean over the middle console in the car and kiss his cheek. We exit the car and he leads me to and elevator that goes straight up to his penthouse. I look around and am taken back by what I'm seeing, a complete opposite of his fathers house. "wow,"  "Everything okay?" I turn to him softly smiling, " Yeah I jus didn't expect you to have a modern design taste, its beautiful." " Thank you, I can see why you'd say that after being at my fathers house." He chuckles and I join him. 

Some time later I'm helping him prepare dinner. He nervously speaks up, "So iv'e been meaning to ask you where you're at with you and me." I continue cutting the cilantro while thinking about that to say. "Y/n?" "Hm? yeah um, I have been thinking about it and I really like you so yeah, only if you ask me the right way." He comes up behind me quickly and takes the knife out of my hand and places it in the counter, he swiftly turns me around and cups my face looking into my eyes. "Y/n Y/l/n will you please be mine." I breath out a simple "yes" and he crashes his lips into mine "You're mine bella, all mine", he picks me up and twirls me around. I laugh and study him while he looks like he's on top of the world. "The chickens burning babe" He looks up me, "Say it again" "The chickens burn-" "Y/n" he says warningly, "Babe" I giggle out and he kisses me again. I pull away and turn off the flame rolling my eyes. He comes up behind me breathing on my neck. "I don't like when you roll those pretty pretty eyes at me." He snakes his hand up to my neck and squeezes it tightly, I let out a soft moan and lean my head back against his chest. "Im sorry" He lets out a scuff, "are you? I think you're going to have to show me because I don't believe you," He takes his hand away from my neck and studies me as I turn around to check if he's crossing any boarders. I smirk at him and he looks at me confused. I quickly get on my knees and start unbuckling and unbuttoning his pants. He looks down at me with hunger and desire, but also completely off guard at my swift actions. His breathing hitched as I pulled his boxers down letting his dick spring out. I slowly stroke him and his grasp oh my hair tightened. I slowly lick around the head teasing him then place all of him in my mouth. "Jesus Christ Y/N, you're- oh my god." I glide my moth up and down on him and I start to feel him twitch, Just then he holds my head all the way down till I can't breath and he unloads in my mouth and I swallow. I glide my mouth off of him and pull his boxers and pants up for him. "You are something else" he says smiling down at me. "Am I forgiven?" I question. He smirks, "A thousand times over, but I do want you to set boundaries with me. I know what you've went though sexually and I don't want to trigger you." I smile at him, "Enzo, I don't need to set boundaries with you. The things I went through brought me no pleasure, You bring me pleasure I never knew exited. This isn't going to trigger me." He pulls me into a comforting embrace. "Just let me know okay? if you every feel uncomfortable don't be scared to tell me," "I'll tell you I promise." "Good." 

After dinner I cleared the table and enzo got a call, he sounded agitated so I didn't question it. "Bella I have to go, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." He kissed my head and left before I could even reply. 

Sammy:

"Did your mans just up and leave too? bc oof I'm livid"

" we were in the middle of spicy time :("

Me:

"LMFAOOO tmi girl, but yeah he just left, he didn't even give me a chance to say bye"

"you wanna come over? I'm staying at Lorenzo's for a few days, but I'm sure he won't mind"

Sammy:

"Ugh yes I'm dying to see you, its been forever"

Me:

"Okay I'll send the addy"

Sammy and I drank wine and watched a couple of movies before we both dosed off cuddling each other on the couch.

"You'll end up just like your mother you ungrateful brat, now go do what you're told" he seethed through his teeth with his gun pointed at me

he spit in my face and shoved me to the ground and put his cigarette out on my shoulder

"pathetic"

he kicked me in the stomach and left me there till whoever he owed debt to came to take me

"and who is this?" 

he scuffed "my poor excuse of an offspring, she'll repay my debt I assure you"

"Y/n wake up, baby wake up please" Lorenzo shook me and I jolted up. I was in bed with him, "where's Sammy?" He looked at me with sad eyes, "Christiano came and picked her up, talk to me please...are you okay?" I cupped the side of his face and gave him warm smile, "I'm fine, just a nightmare." I lay back down with my back towards him and he snakes his arm around my waist pulling me into him and placing his face in the crook of my neck.

I woke up early and still felt Lorenzo nuzzled up into me, it made me smile. I let him stay for a few minutes then I eventually turned to face him waking him up, "Good morning....baaabe," he smiled and kissed me.My eyes trailed down to his shirtless body, I jolt up, "Jesus Christ Lorenzo what the fuck happened to you?" He doesn't answer me, just looked at me blankly. I jump out of bed grab his wrist and pulled him into the bathroom, "Easy, easy." I push him down on the toilet and I slowly take the bloody bandage off his abdomen. "YOU WERE FUCKING SHOT LORENZO?" "Could we maybe go back to Enzo or Babe?" "This isn a fucking joke... I- what? what the fucking happened, and I want the fucking truth, so help me god." I hold his eyes in mine letting him know I'm serious. "You're scary...jeeze fine, but when I tell you...I need you to promise me it won't change the way you see me." I raise my eyebrow at him, "Enzo" I say softly, " I promise."