The End of the World + Interlude

"So are we seeing a different planet this time?" Bucky asked. Rose had nodded, it was her first adventure with the couple, when they weren't officially a couple. She was glad she could hide her jealousy seeing the black haired woman with her legs over Nine's legs. She actually wasn't hiding it well, she couldn't see the two black dogs glaring at her.

"So you were born on Earth, but not an alien, but you're not human?" Rose asked Ivy. "Yes and don't take offense cause I've been through quite a bit, but I'm not going to tell you more until you gain more of my trust," Ivy told her.

A certain group of six scoffed, and then shrunk in on themselves seeing everyone glare.

Rose nodded and looked back at the baby, "This is Teddy, my godson, who I am raising now, don't be alarmed if you see his hair change color or if you see my shadow move on it's own," Ivy warned Rose.

"Right then, Rose Tyler, you tell me. Where do you want to go?" the Doctor spoke up, "Backwards and forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?"

"Forwards," she decided

"How far?"

"One hundred years," Rose responded. The Doctor messed around with console and we landed, "They're you go. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty second century," he told Rose.

"Why a hundred years, why not a thousand?" Sirius asked. He would have rather had seen what would happen a thousand years before then a hundred.

"You're kidding,"

"That's a bit boring though Doctor. Maybe we should go further?" Ivy spoke up and Teddy squealed in excitement.

"Yes! Pup, thank you!" Sirius spoke up again.

"Fine by me," Rose gave her opinion.

"Ten thousand years in the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005, the New Roman Empire," the Doctor smiled.

"You think you're so impressive," Rose teased.

"I am so impressive,"

"You wish,"

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" the TARDIS shakes as he drove and soon they landed and Ivy had a look of realization, she turned to Teddy and squatted down, "Hey Teddy, want to see the earth explode?"she asked him and he nodded eagerly. "Okay, but first, what do you do if an emergency happens?"

"'Tay wif Doctor or momma, or ortkey back to ship," he said. Ivy nodded and he got excited.

"What? I like seeing things explode," Teddy said in a defensive tone seeing the looks directed towards him. River just gave him a sweet smile that he knew was full of teasing comments, "Of course you do Sweetie," she said.

Teddy gave himself his more natural look by giving himself black hair and blue eyes like the Doctor's.

"And I blood adopted him," Ivy said, adding on to Sirius' earlier comment about blood adopting her. "Which means he's blood related to the three good Marauders, poor Minnie," she added.

"Where are we? What's out there?" Rose asked after she snapped out of the conversation Ivy had with Teddy.

They all walked out to find a window showing the view of Earth, Teddy sped forward but was disappointed he was too short to see, so the Doctor picked him up,