Blink

After the Doctor recovered, he spent some time with his children and enjoyed some Golden Grahams, before they were all off again, "Oh, they're going to be dealing with those shits," Luna mumbled, surprising some of the surrounding people, "The Weeping Angels," she adds, making some shiver at the thought of those statues.

The Doctors' side, especially those who have dealt with Weeping Angels groaned. Amy and Rory shared a look knowing those were the reason they had to fully stop travelling with the Doctor. While they had wanted to stop so they could get their lives together, they didn't want to stop permanently.

*************

Sally Sparrow was climbing over a set of gates to get into a building.

"Who is that? And why are we looking at some muggle?" Ron spat. The Iron Man arm materialized on Tony's arm and blasted Ron into the far wall.

"Sorry Idris," Tony apologized for hurting her walls with the sorry excuse of a wizard.

"What is the purpose of Weeping Angels?" Wanda asked kindly, knowing they must be bad by the Doctors' groaning, the Lily doppelganger companion and her husband looking miserable, and Ivy's Wolfie eyes out and glaring at the screen.

"It should be explained, it's just they do something to take people out of their time," Ten explained vaguely.

Sally passed by the 'Danger! Keep Out! Unsafe Structure! London County Council,' notice on the gates, paying no attention to them and entered the house that had been abandoned for so long. She takes plenty of photographs of her surroundings before spotting the letter B from under some peeled wallpaper. Her curiosity getting to her, she peeled off more of the wallpaper revealing more of the note, 'Beware the Weeping Angel,' it read. She looked below the note, spotting the 'Oh, and duck! Really, duck! Sally Sparrow, duck now!' Sally followed the directions, narrowly avoiding the thrown pot broke the window revealing the angel statue outside. Sally pulled more wallpaper off, 'Love from the Doctor and Ivy (1969)'.

"Oh, it's this," James said, his voice a bit high pitch.

Wolfie's angry expression turned into a smirk, "Ivy knows what you mean," she sang.

"James, what do you know?" Lily asked the blushing man.

"I have no idea what you mean. Idris can you continue?"

"We really planned that out well though," Ivy came forward again and said to Ten who nods.

"How though?" Nine asked, while Warrior's eyebrows furrowed at the screen.

'You should find out at the end, my Ninth Theives,' Idris said to both of youngest Doctors.

"Kathy?" Sally called entering a house. "—yet. They're coming. They're coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck," the Doctor's voice sounded in another room, on the screen Ivy, Martha, and Teddy behind him, both women holding a twin. Sally looked alarmed, watching all of the screens before leaving.

"Totally not suspiscious or anything," Peter sassed, but looked at the screen with wide eyes. He got the jump scare vibes going on.

"Hello?" Kathy answered her phone, sleepily.

"Bit freaked. Need to talk. Making you a coffee," Sally said through the phone.

"Sally Sparrow, it's one in the morning. Do you think I'm coming round at one in the morning?" Kathy asked.