School Reunion

After Lily and James had calmed down, and scaring many other people in the room, not including Pietro, Nebula, Tony, Sirius, Charlus, Dorea, or Remus, the new screen started. 'School Reunion' appearing on the screen making the older four Doctor's groan while Rose, Mickey, Ivy, Two, Jack, and Padfoot snicker, and Nine looking back at them confused. "We run into an old companion," Ten hinted quietly enough to not give it away for others. Nine would've been excited if his older selves hadn't reacted like that.

The Doctor had woken up to find Ivy still beside him; they had been sharing a bed more lately. Later, he tried to get up only for the arm that was stretched across from him had tightened, "How long have you been awake?" he asked Ivy.

"A few minutes," she mumbled. He tried getting up again but then heard, "Nooooooooooooo," come from behind him. 'Oi Prongslette, Sandshoes, Luna and Loki are here!' Padfoot had said. Ivy sprung up and suddenly had new clothes on and walked out of the room leaving a stunned Doctor behind, "What?" he said in disbelief. Ivy popped her head back into the room, "Sisters before misters, sorry," she teased.

"Mmhmm," Lily heard both her husband and her child's godfather agree.

"What if I regenerated into a woman?"

"Sisters before misses," she replied with a secondary voice, most likely Luna. He heard a whine in the background and knew that was most likely Loki overhearing what they said.

Loki still looked offended and Thirteen was joining him this time. "Oh, are you offended because you have a female form?" Peter asked the mischief god who nodded in response, gladly accepting the kiss on the cheek he got from Luna. Ivy had moved back to Thirteen, doing the same thing, a cheerful smile appearing on the Time Lady's face.

The Doctor got dressed and walked out of the room, "So how was Asgard?" he asked the two just as Susan and Jack appeared. "Asgard was great, all the servants, Thor, and Odin, are all terrified of her," Loki said with a big smile.

"What did you do?" Ivy and James both asked, so did Padfoot but only three people could hear him.

Severus grumbled out something rude about Ivy being just like her father and the Marauders but of course nobody paid attention to him, wanting to know what the blonde had done to the mentioned people.

"Well I kept doing small pranks on the servants when they tried to hit on Loki or talk about me in a bad way. My favorite is when I gave them itchy red skin. Odin I think is just a bit scared to get involved with me because of when we first met and I defended Loki, but he is trying to make the relationship better, but it will take a long time," Loki nodded in agreement, "And Thor, I may or may not have threatened to shave his head if he kept talking. He didn't believe me until suddenly he lost two inches of hair," Luna said in her innocent tone.

"That's why you had a sudden haircut, you wouldn't say anything!" Tony exclaimed. Thor had suddenly shown up in the Tower, bright red form embarrassment and hair noticeably shorter than before. Thor blushed in embarrassment again, but from what he was hearing he was glad his father was making an effort. Thor knew that if Odin targeted Loki again, he would stand with his sister and Heimdall against him.

"But my mother, Hela, the children, and the creatures all love her," Loki added.

Hela and Thor both agreed on that. Being the God of Stories, the children loved to hear Loki's stories, but now they also got to hear Luna's.

"How was the nineties?" was directed towards Susan and Jack.

"Chris Cornell is awesome, we got to meet him," Susan said in a stunned tone, remembering when she got to meet him.