Interlude--The Pregnancy and The Prank

"Sirius is going to find about his doppelganger," Idris announced. Pietro and Nebula got excited and so did Padfoot. "We may have done a thing with all the doppelgangers," Ivy said, "And so we don't get the question on why the actual Sirius in this doesn't say anything is because being Padfoot for so long he doesn't have to say anything, he can show what he wants to say through his expression," Ten added.

After the events with Donna, the Doctor and Ivy kind of just took a break. Ivy over all already wonky magic. She could sneeze and something would explode, then she would cry and things would levitate, including her husband, until she calmed down.

"I'd rather not levitate again," Ten said. The Potter twins had their eyes glued to the screen. So did their grandparents and great grandparents.

The TARDIS was parked in the Potter Ancestral Home and they informed the elves that the Doctor was not a Death Eater and to not be alarmed if their previous Master and Mistress is suddenly walking around.

"Those poor elves," Lily spoke up, feeling sorry for the elves. The Potter elves are so sweet and would've had heart attacks if they found her and James wandering around.

"You have elves?!" Hermione screeched but shut her mouth when the black, gold, and green eyes of Ivy's returned as she turned and glared at her.

They would alternate being in the TARDIS and being in the Manor and currently they were in the TARDIS, with Mickey, Loki, and Luna. Ivy was currently about to enter her second trimester and there was a noticeable look on her face, one Loki knows, it's one of mischief. "I'm in the mood for a mean prank or could just be revenge or final words or actions, however you want to put it," she said. Padfoot perked his head up, "As in mean prank does this mean pranking Snape or Bellatrix?" Luna asked, now catching the other Marauder's attention.

Snape's head met the table knowing what the "prank" was. Pietro had a smirk that matched James' when he's done something mischievous. Nebula was silently laughing and Padfoot propped himself up so he could look at the screen better.

"I was thinking both, but what I'm planning depends on you two," Ivy said and turned around and pointed at her parents. "I remember in my sixth year before shit went down, Snape was looking at me in fear and guilt, and when I saw Bellatrix again she was just mad. So I know that's when it happens. When I say it depends on you two, is that I found a house that on the inside looks rather similar to Godric's Hollow," she paused knowing her parents had gotten the idea. James is always up to prank Snape and if he could do it as a dead person, he's for it. Lily was for it, she actually for it, because she was pissed at what Snape did to her daughter, and she doesn't like Bellatrix. The two shared a look, "We'll be okay," James said.

Now James and Lily were definitely intrigued, they wanted to know what they did to the goth toucan.

"Okay, so I want Snape and Bellatrix there and they get confronted by you two looking like you did when died, I also want to have Sirius there looking like he just got out of Azkaban," Padfoot's head is now perked up. "And you know, why not throw in a Barty, he's dead by then," Ivy added, sensing her husband actually wanted in on it.

"I did say all doppelgangers," Ivy repeated.

"But the thing is, I also want to have you two looking normal, but slightly deranged cause why not, and to have a Sirius right before he died, so you gotta be okay with it too," Ivy said looking down to black dog beside her. 'You said Bellatrix, Snape, and prank in the same sentence, I'm for it,' he said.

"Hell yes," Sirius added.

"So are you wanting to get Pietro and Nebula then? Does Sirius even have a doppelganger?" Remus asked. Ivy nodded, "He does have a doppelganger, but let's get Pietro and Nebula on board first," she said. The Doctor had landed in the Avengers building, and Ivy opened the door, "Good you both are here, Pietro, Nebula, you want to prank and scare the shit out of my potions professor and a bitch?" the two immediately walked in, "Wanda, you wanna watch?" Ivy asked seeing the hesitance in the girl and the other Maximoff walked in. "Can I?" Tony asked in excitement, even Bucky was next to him silently asking, "You both can come," she said.