The Shakespeare Code

The next morning, the Doctor woke up with a very bad headache, arms wrapped around Ivy as he lay on her chest.

            The male Potters and Black couldn't help but bite their tongues, 'the Doctor and Ivy were married, he could do that' they had to remind themselves.

            The Doctor knew the Other came forward last night, he did on occasion. The Doctor just don't like the feeling of being pushed to the back of his own head. Ivy started moving and must've felt him tense, or the pain in his head because out of the corner of the Doctor's eye, he saw a vial floating towards the bed. The Doctor's head was moved up and the potion went down his throat.

            "What if she has poisoned you?" Hermione said and flinched seeing the scary glare coming from the seven Doctors in the room, the three Susans who have their father's glare, and the three Hermione knew Ivy raised. That was only in one direction. She got glares from all over. "I trust my wife," the Doctors said in sync. Fourteen looked back at Fifteen with a questioning look when it sounded like he was about to say "husband". Fourteen's look-a-like younger self looked at Nine with an amused eyebrow raise as Nine realized he was already calling Ivy his wife. He was the only Doctor who was not married to the witch. His already existing blush deepened when Ivy gave him a flirty wink.

            The Doctor's headache started disappearing, "Better?" Ivy whispered as he started moving more. The Doctor nodded and moved over so she could move, "How about you pick where we go?" she suggested.

            "Maybe time travel so Martha doesn't freak out as much," the Doctor whispered, the potion still taking affect. He was glad Ivy managed to find a headache reliever that helped when the situation came.

            Nine turned around to Ten and Ivy, "Really? You made a potion that works when the Other comes out?" he asked Ivy. He remembers Ivy had started when she found out about the Other and had confronted him about it, but never got to accomplish the potion.

            "She's horrible at potions," Snape said.

            "Because you never give us a chance!" Neville snapped, "You threatened my toad's life if I got one potion wrong!" he added.

            "Because you were horrible," Severus argued. He then flinched back when Ivy glared at him and so did Estrella who wrapped her arms around Neville's arm in a possessive way. Fourteen glared at Neville a little when Estrella wasn't looking and all the other Doctor's noticed.

            "You know that Herbology is important to potions and Neville was the top of our class. If you had given a chance to actually help Neville instead of making him nervous, he would've improved. Fred and George have the top potions grades when they retook some tests at the Ministry. They help create potions for me. I also create potions and we've all figured out by now that Potters have a lot of secrets. It should've been obvious from my grand-uncle Fleamont's Sleekeazy potion," Ivy argued.

            Lily looks suspiciously at James, the man avoiding the look. Sirius was quietly laughing seeing the look. "You were the top Gryffindor in potions weren't you?" she accused. James nods slightly, "And you didn't tell me?!"

            "Because you were going off about wanting to beat the top place and you were determined to and all those little things you were saying about wanting to beat the person in the top spot made him not want to admit it," Remus said. Lily was about to argue, but Sirius started, "Oh, admit it Lils, you wouldn't believe he was the top spot. He also told me he wouldn't tell you because it was making you more determined in your studies, but he was making sure you didn't overwork yourself. Those little corrections that you don't remember making on papers were from him. While he loves you, he wasn't going to stop his secret good grades."