Voyage of the Damned

(If there is any errors, sorry, this was like fifty pages)

The Doctor still stared up at the ship that had crashed into his TARDIS in shock, "What?" he says again, the horn sounding off, "What?" he repeats looking up at his family. Ivy just shrugs she doesn't know what to think of this. Lily, from the portraits angle, sees the name, "Is that the actual Titanic?" she asked as the Doctor moved the TARDIS away from the ship, reappearing on the ship, "No, we're in space," he says, he's been on the actual Titanic, the icebergs were cold.

"They were," Nine mumbled.

The foghorn sounds again as the family made their way off, making Ivy and Teddy jump. "Why would somebody name a space ship after a famous ship that sunk?" they heard Lily ask behind them.

Ivy covered Ten's mouth before he could respond to her mother on the screen. No Spoilers.

The Doctor turned his head to look at his family, the twins were standing on each side of Ivy, hands tightly wrapped around her own hands, the crash and the foghorn had startled them. Teddy was slightly behind him, not as startled but he probably expected a fog horn to go off again. They made their way out of the room they appeared in to find a reception area, people dressed in old fashioned dresses enjoying champagne that was being passed around. It was a rather fancy room with gold statues and statues of male angels, if it had been female angels he would have sent his children back immediately. He walked up to the angels to find that they were actually robots. The Doctor spots a small red alien off to the side, again confirming that they were in space. He looks outside at the window, "Right," he said, looking at the galaxy around them.

"Space Titanic," Lily sighed and the Avengers looked a bit worried, also believing that name was bad luck.

"Oh yeah," Teddy piped up cheerfully, "Potter Luck can be inherited through blood adoption!"

"Prongslette!" Remus groaned when she looked at him innocently while James and Charlus Potter fell out of their chairs in laughter. Pietro, knowing what the Potter Luck was was snickering in his seat.

"What's Potter Luck?" Bruce asked.

"It's when someone who's a Potter by blood is unbelievable bad luck and good luck. They get in bad luck situations that turn into good luck when they can escape it," Ella said, "Seen it a few times," she added while Eilam and Elysium were slouching down in their seats knowing they've dealt with it a few times.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," he hears Elysium say.

"Me too," Eilam adds. The Doctor looks back at his wife, suddenly feeling her caution along with the twin's slight distress. He sees Ivy take out the twins glasses and hand them to them and it raised red flags how quickly they put them on. 'Somebody jinxed this ship by giving it its name,' Ivy spoke mentally, 'Many people are going to die and I can't do anything to stop it.'

Every single person who knew the Potter Luck but wasn't one by blood just motioned to the screen. "That's also Doctor luck," Rory bluntly added.

"Oi!" most of them said while Ivy snickered, reaching behind Ten and high-fiving Rory while the Doctors look at them in offense.

"I'm going to go find them some food," she said out loud. The Doctor nodded, then hearing someone announce, "Attention all passengers. The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol Three, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

"Max Capricorn Cruiseliners. The fastest, the farthest, the best. And I should know because my name is Max," was played on a screen, the bald man with the fancy mustache in the screen smiled showing his gold tooth before disappearing and the logo appears. Ivy had handed off a fake passenger bracelet along with a dinner jacket and bow tie to her husband, "Don't knock the bow tie, bow ties are cool," she said before joining the kids who were eating,