Fear Her

'Those of you, who haven't seen an angry Doctor or angry Death Gods, be prepared,' Idris warned the group. Rose was mentally following along with the episodes and had a feeling she knew what was next and slowly moved closer to Nine. She knew Nine would get mad eventually, but Ten and the other Doctors already looked angry having figured out what episode this was. Ten held on to Ivy like she was going to disappear.

Ivy had said something to catch the Doctor's attention, they had been in bed when she went into a daze, talking to Death who came to life in her shadow next to her. The Doctor was getting out of the bed and getting ready when she had called him, "Hmm?"

"It would make sense that your name is muted to, because I remember I called you by your name," Ivy commented.

"There is people going missing, into another dimension, it's alien related," she told him. She was still curled up in bed, they had been there for a while, after they dropped off Loki and Luna. Loki had gone to his full size again but had still been blue, they had dropped them off with Odin and Freya waiting for them to escort their blue child back into the castle so he could finish recovering.

Thor snorted, "I remember, Ten opened the door and said 'I'm here to drop off the icy blue giant,' and then almost got frost bite from the glare he was getting," he said. He knew what Jolly Green Giant was because of Bruce and Tony's nickname for the scientist. Everyone else who understood that reference let out a small laugh too.

"What date?" the Doctor asked. She told him the date and they left the room, Teddy (who was walking on his own a lot more) and Padfoot following behind.

"Why do you look like you didn't actually want to go?" Rory asked.

"Rory," Eleven started, turning to face him, he continues, "When that thing happened to Amy and she had to be put in that other thing. You refused to leave her side, correct?" Rory nodded, "And afterward, you wanted her by your side until you felt she was safe and nothing would happen to her, right?" Rory nodded again, "You got a bit possessive in your own awkward way?" Eleven asked, Rory nodded again before looking offended at the small insult, "So, what do you think I was doing?" Eleven finished. All those who were more protective over there partner understood. Tony understood because Stephen acted like that after Steve put him in a coma, it took him a bit to convince Stephen to not be angry with Bucky. Remus, after he got over his small freak out about Tonks being pregnant would not leave her side. James would always keep an eye out for Lily when she was reaching the end of her pregnancy. He knew she was independent but he had gotten protective, not wanting to her to fall. Charlus did not leave Dorea's side after she had suffered a large amount of magical drainage after giving birth to James. The only time he left was to check on the baby. After Bellatrix in one her crazy moments, attacked Narcissa, Lucius would not let her out of his sight. He also tried to keep her away from as much Death Eater business as possible. They all understood. Arthur Weasley use to understand, but now he thinks his wife to go to Hell, but then he'd feel sorry those in Hell.

"Where we going?" Rose asked, coming out of her room. "2012" the Doctor said. The Doctor landed and opened the door to realize that the TARDIS parked on the wrong wide as he came face to face with a cargo container. He heard four different sets of laughter, Ivy's out loud giggle, Teddy's child like giggle, Padfoot's bark like laughter in his head along with a slightly crazy laughter that he knew belonged to Idris.

There was more laughter while Rose just watched the screen, watching out how jealous her past self was. Why couldn't she tell then that it would not happen between her and the Doctor?

"Ah," the Doctor said in realization and turned around and walked right back in and rotated them 90 degrees. He opened the door again, "Ah!" this time now truly seeing where they landed.