Chapter 9

May 9th, 2018 6:34 AM

I woke up to the sound of rustling in the bed. I turned and opened my eyes to see Damian sneaking to the bathroom. I sit up, on my elbows, and blink a few times so my vision would clear properly. 

"Morning," I say with a smile. 

"Did I wake you?" Damian turned back to me and noticed me. 

"A little, but I needed to get up anyway," I swing off the bedsheets and sit up fully. "I should go and get some breakfast before we have our big meeting." 

"I already sent word to bring supper to the room along with an extra change of clothes in your size. They should be here in a matter of minutes." Damian informs me. 

"Alright," I nod and stand up. 

"I am just going to take a quick shower," Damian gestures to the bathroom awkwardly. It was as if he wanted to say something else, but he was holding himself back. And there it was... like a question hanging in the air. 

An instant pull made me want to run into Damian's arms. I could feel his lust radiating off of him and that only made me want this more. I knew that I had to be careful about this though. We were teammates. We had to play this slow. 

But haven't we been playing it slow all these years? 

"Are you asking me to join you?" I smirk, half teasing. 

"If you wanted to," He gives an evil grin that is positively devilish. 

I walk over to him and take his hand, bringing it along with me. "You know, I think this might be considered fast," I say as we walk through the door of the bathroom. 

"I think it is actually quite late," Damian smirks, closing the door behind us. "This should have been done a long time ago," he said before pushing me up against the sink. He grabs my hips and lifts me to sit on the counter. 

"We should have done this sooner," I bring his lips to mine. I feel his smirk against my lips as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling his pelvis near mine. 

When we break apart I smile and look up into his fiery eyes. "So... About that shower?" He leans down and whispers in my ear. 

"Warm up the water," I smirk and let my leg hold drop. 

Damian goes to the shower and turns it on for us, while I take off my shirt and pants. Now only in our underwear, Damian walks over and scans my body. I can't help but do the same, and when I see the bulge in his boxers my breath hitches. 

Damian's smirk grows when he notices this. 

Damian reaches out his hand for me and I take it, hopping off the counter. Damian walks over to the shower door and strips out of his boxers, leaving them on the floor. I only get a glance at his cock before he disappears into the stream of water, but I can't help but swallow. 

"Are you coming?" Damian's voice says, full of amusement. 

I nod and unclip my bra before shimmying out of my underwear. I let both drops onto the bathroom floor before walking into the shower. I suck in a breath as the cool water washes over my skin. I run my hands through my hair, enjoying the freshwater. 

"So hot," Damian whispered into my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"What?" I smirk. "I am just taking a shower," I say, acting innocently. 

"If this is how you always take a shower, then I would like to just say that I want to join you more often," Damian turns me around so I can face him.