Chapter 14

Damian's POV: 

Raven wasn't quite herself yet. I could tell she was tired and a little lost, as she had only woken up a few hours ago. She pretended to be alright for the sake of others, but I could tell she was struggling. 

After the meeting was over most of us went back to the tower. We Boom-Tubed back there, saving Raven's energy, and then went to our respective rooms to rest and clean up. 

I hadn't slept well since I found out Raven was in a coma. I was by her bedside every second and I refused to leave even after my father and brother ordered me to. So the second I follow Raven into her room, I fall onto her bed with a sigh. 

"Tired?" She asks with a smirk. 

"Very," I didn't bother to lie to her. 

"Did you not get any sleep?" She asked with concern as she sat on the other end of the bed, getting her shoes off. "I mean, I was alseep for two days, but you couldn't have stayed awake all that time." 

"I have stayed awake for five consecutive days," I remind her, almost bragging. 

"Tell me you at least got some sleep," she pleaded to me with her eyes. 

"I napped in the chair beside your bed. I was napping when you pulled the IV out." I reminded her, trying to ease her panic. 

"You need to rest. We have a couple of hours before we have to be at your father's house and we can tell the others to drive without us. I will teleport us there when you are ready." She said as she pulled out her phone and began to text the team.

"You don't have to do that," I protest. 

"Already done," she said with a smirk as the sound of a sending message went off. She turned to me and climbed into bed, cuddling close to me. "I could use some rest as well, so call this me being selfish."

"Alright then," I smirked and pulled her closer to my body, pressing her head into my chest. "I will take another nap to make you happy." 

A few seconds later I was drifting off to sleep with the only sound around me being Raven's breathing. I awoke hours later with the sun going down. Raven was in my arms and I was spooning her closely. Her face showed peace and I took a deep inhale of her amazing scent. 

"Morning," she smirked as I must have woken her. 

"Morning," I smiled and hugged her closer. 

"I have to change before we go to your father's dinner," she pulled out of my grip. "You should change into something too. Maybe take a shower." 

"Are you saying I smell?" I asked, pretending to take offense to her accusation. 

"No, I am saying that you look like you need something to wake you up," she leaned down and kissed my cheek. I am going to change and get something to munch on. You should hop into the bathroom." 

"Alright," I nod and sit up. 

A second later Raven comes out with a purple dress that does just above her knee and a black leather jacket. She brushes through her hair and smiles at me before leaving the room. I stand up and go back to my room to gather my things before hopping into the shower. 

I heard nothing from any of the other rooms so I assumed that the other Titans had already left for my father's house, which I was more than fine with. I would have more time with Raven this way at least. 

I got out of the shower and changed into a polo shirt and black dress pants before heading down to the common rooms to find Raven sitting at the bar stools, reading and snacking on chips. I walked over and kissed her neck. 

"What was that for?" She blushed as I pulled away. 

"I wanted to kiss my lovely girlfriend," I smirked and walked around to the other side of the counter to grab some water. 

"Girlfriend?" She asked, her voice shy and yet excited. 

"I decided when you were in a coma," I explained. "I felt that we had passed the point of fooling around and we should have a title to what we are. Though I would like to call you my lover, in this culture that might seem like I only want you for sex." 

"I like 'lover'," she smirked. "But I understand why you stick to girlfriend. I can live with that." 

"Good," I smiled. "Now, beloved girlfriend of mine, shall you teleport up to my father's mansion so we can have a decent meal with our friends?" 

 "I shall," she stood up and went to an open area, opening a portal for us. "And, if you would like, I can answer to you just calling me beloved." She said with a rose blush. 

"Beloved then," I nod and grab her hand. 

We walked through the portal together and found ourselves outside of my father's home. I walked up the steps, leading Raven into my home (well one of them at least). And all I could think about was taking her to the League of Assassins. My real home. The place I want to start a family with her. 

Because she was my one and only. I had found my match and it was her. It was Raven.