11. You're A Strong One

Adley's POV
When I wake up I feel achy and sore and my head is pounding. I don't see anyone and when I get more into focus I only see aunt Izzy and I try to get up but it's too much.

"Woah, slow Adley, slowly" Aunt Izzy informs me and I manage to get up. "Here drink this, Magnus made it for you." She gives me the drink in a small glass bottle and I get it down and it's really strong but it's already helping me focus better. "Better?" Aunt Izzy asks me

"A little, where is everyone?" I ask her "Demon hunting, which means you and I can have some fun. What do you want to do? Watch the fashion show? Talk about you and Caspian? Actually yes that, how are you two doing by the way?" Aunt Izzy decides anyways and I blush when she mentions him. "Oooh, my little niece is in love. He's a really great guy for you Adley. I'm happy for you but if he hurts you I will give him something to cry about." Aunt Izzy threatens and I smirk.

"Yeah, he's truly been amazing. Especially with all this going on. Caspian's really keeping me sane." I admit to her and she shakes all over.

"Love is in the air!" Aunt Izzy says a little too loudly for me. "Oh sorry"

"It's ok, so how are you and uncle Simon doing?" I ask her this time and she sighs. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing bad it's just, we barely get time together. Yeah we had that date not that long ago but I don't know I just want..." Aunt Izzy tries to come up with so I finish for her. "More?" "Exactly, we're just always so busy with the kids. We barely have time for ourselves." Aunt Izzy admits to me and I come up with an idea.

"How about this, when I feel better and back to my normal self. I can watch your kids. With Caspian as well if he's free." I offer to help and she lights up like a little kid and hugs me quick.

"You are the best niece in the world. Plus my kids love you. Every time you babysit them all they talk about for a week is what they did with you." Aunt Izzy tells me and I smile.

"Well I love your kids. Who are the best cousins in the world. Well next to Madzie and Brea of course." I add them in

"Of course yes, seriously though. Thank you Adley, you truly have one of the kindest hearts even after everything you've been through. Be proud of yourself for that." Aunt Izzy advises me "Thank you aunt Izzy, that means a lot to me." I honestly thank her and she smiles at me and rubs my shoulder.

"Fashion show?" Aunt Izzy requests "Absolutely" I answer and we turn on the tv and watch one. This is what I needed, especially after what just happened. I needed this but I gotta say I am exhausted.

Izzy's POV
"Eww that dress is ugly." I tell Adley and I don't get a reply and I feel her head on my leg and she's sleeping so peacefully right now. I quietly move off the couch and put the fuzzy knitted blanket on top of her. "Everything's going to be ok Angel. I promise" I whisper to her and kiss her forehead gently and wipe my lipstick off her. Why does someone with such a big heart get so much pain happening to her?

That's what we're all wondering Izzy. Wasn't that a cute aunt and niece moment in the end? Love this family, we are family. ❤️🥰