Speculations

It was around 8PM when Sam returned from his case to see Dean and Maddie curled up on the bed sound asleep.

He smiled and took out his phone. He then snapped a couple photos. 'Blackmail', Sam thought to himself.

Sam then turned his attention to the TV to see Sesame Street playing. He wasn't confused, seeing as though Maddie probably wanted to watch it. And with that he grabbed the remote and clicked the TV off.

Sam had always knew that Maddie liked to act younger than she was, but him and Dean never spoke on it. A couple months ago, he had researched this topic and found 'Age Regression'. A coping mechanism for people to deal with stress and trauma. Or for people who never had a childhood. They would regress to a younger age where they wouldn't have to worry about what they're dealing with.

He learned that people who regress would usually need a caregiver. (A person who takes care of them.) Sam found interest in this position. He knew Dean would too. He made a mental note to ask Maddie about it later and decided to go to sleep.

The next morning, Maddie woke up to Sam and Dean packing their bags.

"Where are we going to next?" Maddie asked while sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Back to the Cabin. The cases in Sioux Falls are done for right now." Dean answered.

A/N: The "Cabin" In this story is basically just your average family cabin. Just imagine it decorated with Winchester things. This is also where most of the story takes place. Okay enjoy :).

"You should probably get dressed." Sam stated. "We're gonna be leaving in half an hour."

Maddie grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. "Okay."

After getting dressed and getting her bag packed up, they checked out of the motel and headed to the Impala. They put their bags in the car and got in.

Dean started the car, and headed out of the parking lot and down the road. "Alright now where should we head for breakfast?"

"There's a Diner and Gas station a couple miles from here. We can stop to eat and fill the tank." Replied Sam.

Maddie didn't care where her breakfast was coming from, as long as there was pancakes. In Maddie's mind, Pancakes = Happiness. Nothing to argue about there.

When they pulled into the lot of the diner, Sam and Dean stepped out of the car. Maddie on the other hand, was having trouble with her seatbelt. Upon noticing this, Dean opened her door and helped his baby sister out.

"Arms up," Dean instructed.

Maddie complied by holding her arms up. With a snap, her seatbelt unbuckled and flew over her head. "Thanks Dean."

"Yeah yeah anytime."

And thus, walked into the diner to eat.