Lazy Little

Maddie POV

It's been a couple days since Sam and Dean left me here alone. Now, Instead of leaving for cases, they would send Bobby out to collect info. I still had no idea what was going on; or why they were keeping it from me. They never did that before. What's different?

I woke up around 7AM, which is much earlier than my usual wake time. I got up, stretched, and walked out to the hallway; not bothering to do my hair. I stood for a while, contemplating where I should go. Dean was probably still asleep, and I didn't want to bother him. So, I decided on going into Sam's room, to see if he was up.

I slowly opened his door, and tiptoed in. It was dark, mostly because the sun hadn't fully risen yet. I quietly made my way to the side of the bed. I stood for a couple seconds, deciding on what I'd actually do. I was about to leave the room, and let him sleep, until I heard shuffling under me. I snapped my head down, only to be met with Sam staring back at me.

"Hey Maddie," He said, while sitting up. "Something wrong?"

I shook my head no. He looked at the clock, and turned back to me.

"It's only 7, you don't have to be up right now." He explained. Even if I tried, I don't think I'd be able to go back to sleep.

"mm not tiwred," I guess I was feeling little this morning. Maybe that's why I wanted Sam.

He sighed with a soft smile. "Alright cmon, You should probably eat something." He got up, picked me up, and placed me on his hip. We got to the kitchen, and Sam set me on the counter. "What would you like?"

I thought for a moment. I didn't want a big meal. I also didn't have a taste for anything; so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"How about.." Sam trailed off, while walking to the fridge. He pulled out a container of yogurt, (choose your favorite flavor) and fruit. "How bout this?"

I nodded. That breakfast seemed simple enough. Sam came over with the food, and set it on the counter next to me. He then opened the cabinet above, and pulled out 2 bowls. One colored Pink, and the other colored Navy Blue.

Sam grabbed a spoon, and scooped some yogurt. He then placed strawberries on top. "Voila!" He said showing me the bowl. If I was being honest, it did look really good. He gave me a pink spoon and put it in my bowl.

I took my breakfast, and began eating. Did I mention I'm a pro at making a mess?? I got yogurt all over my chin and shirt. I should really get a bib.

Sam looked up at me, and chuckled. "How did that happen?"I began to laugh too. I guess it was a little funny. "Here, lemme help." He grabbed a paper towel and wiped the yogurt off my chin, and then my shirt.

As soon as I began eating again, the mess had returned. Sam turned his attention to me, smiled, and sighed. "Okay," he cleaned me up again, but this time grabbed my spoon. "Looks like Im gonna have to feed you. Is that okay?" He waited for my approval. I gently nodded, and he proceeded to feed me. I have to admit, it's much better than me using my hands.

Just as I was finishing up, Dean made an appearance. "Hey, what'd I miss?"

"Just wrapping up feeding Maddie."

"Ah,"

I finished my food, and sat still. Dean motioned towards Sam. "I'll take her," he then whispered the next part, as to which I couldn't hear. Dean came over to me, and picked me up. He walked upstairs, and took me to his bathroom. He then lied me down on his counter.

He grabbed a diaper and strapped it on me. I put my thumb in my mouth, from force of habit. Dean saw, and replaced it with a pacifier. He sat em up, brushed my hair, and put it in two messy space buns. "What d'you wanna do today?"

I didn't really plan on anything. I kinda wanna chill, and be little today. I shrugged, not knowing what to say. Dean must've read my mind, because he suggested we stay in.

"You wanna watch TV for a little while?"

I nodded. It was still pretty early, and the day hadn't fully started. Dean carried me back downstairs, and we sat in the living room. We began watching a couple movies. A while later Sam decided to join us; before going back to working.

It's now evening, and me Dean and Sam are sitting around the living room table. Sam proposed that we play board games. He pulled out Monopoly, Sorry, and Operation.

"And where'd you get these from?" Dean asked skeptically, with a slight smirk forming.

"I've collected over the years."

Dean snickered. "Oh really? You only got three??"

"Oh shut up." Sam snapped back, with the same smile on his face. I couldn't help but to giggle at their bickering. It was entertaining watching them go back and forth with each-other. Sam turned to me with an exaggerated look on his face, and gasped.

"No way, your laughing at me now?" He said, while he fake wiped a tear.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah whatever, Maddie's on my team." Dean stated, putting an arm around my shoulders.

Sam gasped again. "What?! Nope, she's on mine."

They both turned me. "Alright Mads, whose team? Your choice. But we both know my team's better." Dean said, whispering the last part to me.

I thought for a couple seconds. Whose team did I wanna be on? I made a quick decision. "Uhm, Dee!" They both cooed at my words. Sam was of course, still shocked he didn't get chosen.

"Well, If you must know, I'm the best Operation player in this house." Sam jokingly bragged.

"Yeah okay, we'll see about that." Dean replied. "Me and my little girl, are gonna take you downnnnn." Dean said, trailing out the last word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Who will win?! Hah! Hope you all are having a good day/night/afternoon! If there's any grammatical errors please let me know! Make sure to vote! Thanks for reading, and enjoy more chapters!!