Game Time

Maddie POV

"Yeah okay, we'll see about that." Dean replied. "Me and my little girl, are gonna take you downnnnn." Dean said, trailing out the last word.

I confidently nodded. There's no way Sam's winning. He my be better at Operation, but me and Dean, used to play Sorry and Monopoly on the road.

Sam got up, and came back a couple seconds later with a writing board. "This is where we'll keep score. The winning team chooses the next game, and gains bragging rights."

Dean smirked. "I like the sound of that."

"I'm sure you do," Sam replied, while rolling his eyes. He then fixated his attention to me. "Bug, what game should we play first?"

"Uhm.., Monopoly!"

"Good choice," Sam said, as he moved the other games off the table.

Dean took the board from his hands, and began to set it up. Cards in one pile, Money in another. He then put the tiny homes off to the side. "Alright, I'll be banker." He smirked. "Let's play. You wanna go first Bubs?"

"Sammy go!"

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, I'll go first." He took the dice and rolled a 6. He moved 6 spaces, and landed on 'Oriental Avenue'. "Huh, well I don't think I'll buy that."

Dean eagerly snatched the dice. "My turn," He shook them, and rolled a 4. He landed on 'Income Tax'. "What the heck is that?"

"It's where you pay $200 to the Banker." Sam explained.

"Ugh, so they basically want me to pay myself?!"

"Rules Are rules," Sam shrugged.

Dean sighed. "Yeah, whatever. Alright your turn baby."

I took the dice, and rolled a 7. I moved my game piece, and landed on 'Chance'. I looked up at them, with a questioned look. Sam began to explain. "When you land on that, you grab a Chance card." He said, as he pointed to the Orange cards in the middle of the board.

I grabbed one, and gave it to Dean to read. "Advance to ST. Charles Place. If you pass go, collect $200." I scanned my eyes over the board; looking for ST. Charles Place. I found it, and moved my game piece.

Sam then took the dice. "Alright, my turn again."

We went a couple rounds, ending in Dean winning; but he said we both won, since I'm technically on his Team. Sam got up, and examined the score board. "Okay, I came in 3rd place, Maddie in 2nd, and Dean in 1st." I gave Dean a quick high-five.

We cleaned up the pieces; and put everything back in the box. "What game next?" Dean questioned.

"Owperationn," I suggested.

"Nah, I don't think-,"

"Yeah! Let's do it." Sam quickly encouraged. He grabbed the box off the couch, and placed it on the table. He carefully took the table out, and put it next to the box. "Alright, well this is gonna be interesting." Sam said with a smirk forming.

A/N: (I only have background knowledge on how to play Operation LOL. I know it involves money, but I'll just stick to the table and cards.)

"I'll go first this time." Dean pitched in. He grabbed a card and read it. He picked up the tweezers, and carefully placed it in the 'Wrenched Ankle' slot. He slowly lifted the bone, only to be stopped by the loud buzzer. "Dam-Darn it." He quickly corrected himself; since he doesn't like cursing around me.

I made grabby hands towards the tweezers. "Me! Me!" Dean passed me the tool. I picked up my card, and read 'Knee Bone'. I carefully placed them in the slot, and slowly pulled on the bone. I was successful, and pulled the bone out. "I did it!" I smiled and cheered.

"Good Job Baby!!" Dean congratulated.

"Yeah, Great Job!" Sam said. He got up, and gave me and Dean a point. "Now my turn." He grabbed his card, and read 'Broken Heart'. He then slowly placed the tweezers in the slot, and pulled on the heart gently. He successfully pulled the heart out. "Alright! Make way for the 'Operation Genius'." Sam gloated.

Dean POV

We played a couple more rounds of Operation, and then played Sorry for a while. I checked the old wooden clock that read '10:51'. I glanced at Maddie, to see her half asleep; attempting to stay awake.

"Alright," I sighed. I got up, and scooped the baby in my arms. I placed her on my hip, and bounced her for a bit. "Hey Sam, I'm gonna give her a bath, and put her to bed." Sam gave me a nod, and cleaned everything up.

I took Maddie to my bathroom, and set her on the counter. I opened her bin of clothes, and pulled out a onesie with a bow on it. I grabbed a pacifier off the counter, and slipped it in her mouth.

I walked to the tub, and ran the water, making sure it was the right temperature. I filled the tub with bubbles, and let it mix in. I went back to Maddie, and began to undress her. I then placed her in the tub. I pulled a diaper out from the drawer.

I went to the tub, and kneeled beside it. I took a soft wash cloth, and began to wash her up. She began to wake up a little more, so I took that chance to talk to her. "Did you have fun, Baby?" She sleepily nodded.

I lathered shampoo in my hand, and began to wash her hair. I scooped water in my hands, and rinsed her hair. Finishing up, I took the baby out, and wrapped her in a towel. I tried her off, and slipped her in her diaper and onesie.

I brushed her damp hair in two braids. I took sleepy baby to her room, tucked her in, and turned on the night light. "Goodnight Bubs." I said while stepping out. I trudged down the stairs, and into the living room where Sam was.

"Hey I've been meaning to tell you," Sam started. "I got a heavy lead on the Demon we've been hunting."

"Define heavy."

"Heavy, as in this whole 'One year to live' situation is over. No more out of the ordinary Demon hunting. Just you going back to regular life." Sam explained.

"Now what?"

"I'm thinking we leave tomorrow morning. Get a head start."

"What about Maddie? I'm not making that mistake of leaving her here again. I don't even know how that happened."

"We'll get her up tomorrow morning, and take her with us. We're gonna get a motel, and see what happens from there."

"Alright, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo! Sorry for the 10 day break guys! I was with family, enjoying the holidays. But, I'm back and ready to post more! If there's any grammatical errors, please let me know. Enjoy the book!