Good Girl

Dean POV

I pulled into the Doctors office and parked. I looked through the rear view mirror, only to see Maddie's eyes light up like fireworks. She gasped and turned to me.

"Nuuu," She began to cry, and started kicking.

I unbuckled and reached back, in attempt to try and soothe her. "Bubs, you'll be fine." I reassured. "It won't take long." She started haphazardly sobbing. I could only make out bits and pieces of what she was saying.

"I- No- Go," All of her words got broken up by the sobs.

Sam pitched in, to try and calm her down. "Maddie, you'll feel much better after."

She shook her head, and continued to cry. She'd cried so much today, that I didn't think she had any tears left. I got out of my seat, and opened the back door. I began to unbuckle her car seat.

She began kicking me, and punching the air.

"Baby, stop." I instructed. I was getting a bit aggravated, but knew it wasn't her fault. I didn't want to unleash unwanted anger on her.

"Nuu!! I no wanna go!" Her sobbing became so loud, I was thankful that no one else was in the lot. "Bubba no make me!!" She said in between her cries.

I had taken a double take; and I know Sam did too. Thrill crept into me, as I realized what she said. Bubba? Is that really what she saw me as? Me and Sam have actually been meaning to talk to her about that. We wanted to have a title/position name, while Maddie's in her little space. I Didn't wanna be called Dean all the time.

I was thrown back into reality, when Maddie widened her eyes; realizing what came out of her mouth. "I sowwy! I sowwy!" She quickly apologized and covered her face.

"Hey it's alright," I soothed. I looked to Sam for some help with what to say next.

"Bug, let's make a deal." Sam started. She quieted down and looked up; giving him a confused look, and signaling for him to continue. "If you go inside and behave; not giving the Doctor or us a problem, you'll be rewarded."

"Wha reword?" She questioned.

"That's a suprise. It depends on how much you behave. The better you act, the better the reward is." Sam explained. "So, what do you say? Deal?"

"Oh Deal." Maddie obliged, and physically calmed down. I could see that she was getting older in her little age. I got out, followed by Maddie and Sam.

"You wanna walk?" I asked. I wanted to make sure, before I went to pick her up.

"Mhm." She nodded. She began walking inside, with us behind.

We walked up to the main counter, and waited for the nurse to acknowledge us. She looked up from her clipboard, and smiled at us. "Hi there!" She said with a heavy English accent. "Who ya here for?"

"Madelynn Winchester." I informed.

She scanned her clipboard, and checked off a box. "Ah yes, Madelynn, Room 22 on your left. The doctor's ready for you."

"Thanks." We began walking to Room 22. I heard Maddie whimpering behind me. I turned my head to look at her. "Hey you'll be fine. It'll be a quick visit." She nodded her head, understanding that it wouldn't take long.

We stood infront of Room 22, and walked in. I shut the door, and placed Maddie up on the table. I could see the anxiety on her face. "Remember, if you behave, you get a reward. Okay?"

She nodded and whispered a quiet 'Ok'. Not a minute later, the Doctor walked in. She looked around her late 20's. She had red hair, that flowed down her back.

"Hi! I'm Doctor Bradbury, nice to see y'all today!" She grabbed a pump of sanitizer, and sat on her rolling stool.

"Hi there," I said. I didn't really have much to say.

"Alright, now what seems to be the issue?"

Sam started this time. "Maddie has a fever of 101.7. It was 101.6 earlier today, but it got higher. We wanted to know what the problem was."

"Ahh okay. And your Maddie?" She said, directing her attention towards the girl.

"Mhm." Maddie said nodding.

The Doctor got up and made her way to the girl. She took her stethoscope off, and placed it in her ears. "Okay, I'm gonna need you to take a big breath. Can you do that?"

"Ot-Okay." Maddie said; catching herself from her little words.

The Doctor then turned her attention toward us. "Has there been any symptoms?"

"Yeah, Headache, Stomachache, Stuffed nose and.." I trailed off, trying to remember the last one.

"Sore throat." Sam pitched in.

"Yeah."

"Hmm, Okay." The Doctor said, as she wrote something on her clipboard. She opened the drawer, and pulled out a popsicle stick. (The ones you put in your mouth.) "Open wide and say 'ahhh'."

Maddie obliged, and opened up with a big 'ahhh'.

The Doctor threw the stick away, and sat back in her stool. She grabbed another pump of sanitizer, and grabbed her clipboard. "It's looking like Step Throat. I'll prescribe an Antibiotic for that. Regarding the headache and stuffed nose, you'll need lots of rest for that to clear up."

"Alright," I started. "Thanks Doc."

"No problem! Feel free to come back if anything else is bothering you!"

"Will do," And with that, she walked out.

"Did I do good?" Maddie asked. I could see that she was eager to get that reward.

"Yeah, you did." I said proud of her. "Good job!" A smile crept onto her face, as she hopped of the table.

"Yayy! What's my prize? What's my prize?!"

"I'll tell you in the Car, Cmon."

A/N: Hi!! Hope you guys are staying safe! Looks like this chapter came earlier than expected. This was a bit rushed, so as usual let me know if there is any grammatical errors. (I also know nothing about Medical life. I just use background Info. Sorry if something is inaccurate.)