You know better

Maddie POV

I watched as Dean and Sam drove away. I don't even know why they dropped me off here. I'm not the biggest fan of Bobby. I've never really been anyway.

I walked to the living room, and sat down with my stuff. I already have an attitude, from not wanting to be here. I took out my coloring sheets, and crayons.

As I was coloring, I saw Bobby consistently going up the stairs, and coming back down, with dirty notebooks. From my perspective, it looked like he was transferring books to his library. Not that I cared or whatever. I don't even wanna be here.

Boredom overtook me, and had an urge to slip into my little-space. I wanted to call Dean and Sam, just to have a conversation with them. But, I remembered what Dean said, and how this Case in particular was 'dangerous'.

Bobby stepped into the room. "Maddie could you-,"

"Get it yourself Bobby." I snapped. There's no way I came here to do chores.

"Excuse me?" He said, taken aback. He wasn't used to me talking back.

"You heard me. Get it yourself." I bit.

He turned around, and began walking. "Alright then."

I went back to coloring, not giving him a second thought.

It's been close to 4 hours since I've been here. I finished my coloring book, and moved onto braiding my doll's hair. I tried different styles. Fishtail, Mermaid, and French braid, etc.

Soon enough, I became bored. I put my dolls away, and grabbed the remote. I switched on the TV, and flipped through channels. I landed on Nick, which happened to be playing SpongeBob.

I decided to leave it on, seeing as though there was nothing else on at the moment. An Hour passed, and I was still watching TV. Bobby came from his library, and began taking books from infront of the TV.

He was blocking my view, from the only entertainment I had. "Could you move?"

Bobby snapped his head in my direction, and quirked an eyebrow. "Y'know this is my house, right?" He questioned me, as if I was lost.

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

He turned off the TV, and turned fully towards me. "What's your problem?!"

I rolled my eyes, and stood up. "I don't wanna be here."

"Oh I'm sorry," he said with a hint of sarcasm. "I missed the part where that's my fault."

I sat back down, and rolled my eyes again. "How about.. you leave me the fuck alone?" I smirked. "Sounds good, right?"

He chuckled, and carried the books back to the library. Just when I was gonna turn the TV back on, an idea popped into my head. If I don't wanna be here, then just leave. I quickly dismissed the thought, seeing as though I'd get in trouble. But the thought kept bugging me. If I came back at the right time, nobody would even notice.

I thought about it for a couple minutes. Deciding if it was the best decision to make. I decided to go for it. Anything was better than here. I grabbed my bag, made sure everything was inside, and slipped out the back door.

It's a little before noon, so it was pretty bright outside. The woods was right outside Bobby's house. Behind that, was a mini mart, and a park. I made a plan to buy some snacks, and camp out at the park for a couple hours.

I made my journey across the woods; stepping on broken branches in the process. When I got to the mini mart, I walked in, and made my way to the back. (Where most of the Candy is.)

I grabbed 2 packs of Gummy Bears, and Sour Gummy Worms. I went to the fridge, and grabbed an apple juice. I walked to the counter, and placed all of my stuff down.

The cashier eyed me for a couple seconds. He was a grown man, who looked to be in his late 30's. He cleared his throat and spoke up. "Ya'here alone?"

I thought quick, and came up with a lie. "Nah, my older brothers are out there waiting."

He replied with a simple "Hm", and continued scanning the candy. I awkwardly shifted, and waited for him to finish. "That's $7.82." He informed. I grabbed the 10 dollar bill from my back pocket, and handed it to him. He put it in, not giving me cash back. He then gave me my receipt.

I said a quick "Thanks", took my bag, and walked out. What a creep. I shook the weird encounter off, and hiked for the park. When I got there, I strolled to the empty playground, and sat in the little wooden house.

I unloaded my snacks, and lied down. I made a timer on my wrist watch, to remind me when I needed to return. I saw a couple having a picnic, and a Mother with her Son.

Enjoying my snacks, I relaxed and let the Winter Weather engulf me.

I opened my eyes, to a semi-dark sky. I quickly sat up, and checked my watch. The timer had been going off this entire time, It wasn't strong enough for me to feel it.

It was now 4PM, and I slept for 3 hours. I was surprised it got dark already. Quickly grabbing my trash, I got up and threw it away. I took my bag, and began to hike back.

It took awhile; seeing as though it was getting dark, and I couldn't see a thing. Around 20 minutes later, I made it to the lit up house.

While making it to the back door, I saw a familiar car in the driveway. Crap. How long had they been back?! I slipped through the Back door, and looked around. Nobody. Tiptoeing to the Living room, I was in the clear. That is until the Door slammed shut; completely giving me away.

No later than a second, I was met with 3 angry faces.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello!! Kinda short chapter. Hope you enjoyed. And guys.. DEAN IS SAFE NOW. WHOO HOOO!!
Hope you guys enjoyed your day. I might do a couple more chapters before I end it. And make sure to notify me about grammar errors. Enjoy the book!!